Enthusia 100 Mg
$32 – $120
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$32||$1.00|
|64 Tablet S||$62||$0.96|
|96 Tablet S||$91||$0.94|
|128 Tablet S||$120||$0.93|
Description Of Enthusia 100 Mg
Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet relaxes smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. This is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Name Of Drug = sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Enthusia 100 Mg Formulator = Lupin Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Enthusia 100 Mg
Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet is used for the treatment impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet is used treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Side Effects Of Enthusia 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
How To Take Enthusia 100 Mg
Take Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet as instructed the doctor. not consume this tablet in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension.
Avoid Drug While Taking Enthusia 100 Mg
Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall the effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 4 hours. Avoided or the kept to a minimal level while you are taking Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet.
Take Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet as instructed the doctor. not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if take this pills and for erection disorders.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Enthusia 100 Mg
Enthusia 100 Mg containing the active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension. Enthusia 100 Mg is the prescription based drug and may be available in various strengths and other substitutes. You have must ask your doctor about its frequency, and duration as age and severity of the disease differ in every individual.
Patients are advised to take Enthusia 100 Mg at a fixed time with or after food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts then the Prescribed. It is not recommended for females pediatric population.
How Does Enthusia 100 Mg Work?
Heart disease. Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet should be used caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels. Use of this medicine is not recommended if your doctor has asked to not indulge in any sexual activity due to a risk of adverse effect on the heart.
Warning During Take Enthusia 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Enthusia 100 mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Caution when used in patients with anatomical deformation of penis or conditions that may predispose them to priapism (e.g. sickle cell anaemia, myeloma, or leukaemia). Mild, transient, dose-related impairment of colour discrimination (blue/green) may occur. Hepatic or severe renal impairment, bleeding disorders, active peptic ulceration, hypotension, recent history of stroke, MI, arrhythmias, unstable angina, heart failure or retinal disorders. May cause sudden loss or decrease in hearing.
How To Store Enthusia 100 Mg
You should store Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Store the medicine away from the reach of children and pets.
Medicines may be prescribed for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. Do not use Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet for conditions for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Enthusia 100 Mg Tablet to other people who might have the same conditions or symptoms that you have. Self-medication may harm them.