Spegra 50 Mg
$27 – $99
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$27||$0.84|
|64 Tablet S||$52||$0.81|
|96 Tablet S||$76||$0.79|
|128 Tablet S||$99||$0.77|
Description Of Spegra 50 Mg
Spegra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. Spegra 50 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Spegra 50 Mg Formulator = Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Spegra 50 Mg
This Spegra medication is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, prescribed for erectile dysfunction (impotence). Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection long enough to perform sexual intercourse. Spegra relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, allowing more blood to enter to achieve an erection. Spegra 50 Mg can also be used in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Side Effects Of Spegra 50 Mg
The following side-effects may commonly occur when using Spegra Tablet. If any of these side-effects worsen or last for a long time, you should consult with your doctor:
- abnormal vision
- back pain
- blurred vision
- changes in color vision
- muscle pain
- skin flushing
- stuffy or a runny nose
- upset stomach
How To Take Spegra 50 Mg
Take this Spegra 50 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow Spegra as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. This Spegra 50 Mg Tablet is to best when it taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Spegra 50 Mg
Spegra 50 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this Spegra medicine.
- Nitrate containing medicines
Spegra 50 Mg Tablet is not recommended if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
Spegra 50 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
- Description – Use of alcohol while taking Spegra 50 Mg Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of this Spegra 50 Mg medicine. Caution is advised especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
- Instructions – Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Spegra 50 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Spegra 50 Mg
- Recommended: 50 Mg per day
- Initial: 25 Mg per day
- Maximum: 100 Mg per day
Older Adults (65 years or higher)
- Recommended: 50 Mg/day
- Initial: 25 Mg/day
- Maximum: 100 Mg/day
How Does Spegra 50 Mg Work?
Spegra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. Spegra results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Spegra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Spegra 50 Mg with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Spegra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Spegra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Spegra 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Spegra 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Spegra 50 Mg Tablet is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Spegra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Spegra 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Spegra 50 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Caution needed when used in patients with anatomical deformation of penis or conditions that may predispose them to priapism i.e. painful persistent erection of the penis (e.g. sickle cell anaemia, myeloma, or leukaemia). Mild, transient, dose-related impairment of colour discrimination (blue/green) may occur. May cause liver or severe kidney impairment, bleeding disorders, active peptic ulceration, low blood pressure, recent history of stroke, heart attack, abnormal heart rhythm, chest pain, heart failure, increased blood glucose or retinal disorders. May cause sudden loss or decrease in hearing.
How To Store Spegra 50 Mg
The typical adult dose of Spegra is 50 Mg once a day (not more than 100 Mg in one day). The maximum dose for adults of Spegra is 100 Mg per day. It takes 1 hour for Spegra medicine to start its action. There are no known habit-forming tendencies with this Spegra 50 Mg medicine.