Description Of Zydalis 10 Mg
Zydalis 10 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =10 Mg
Zydalis 10 Mg Formulator = Zydus Cadila
Therapeutic Uses Of Zydalis 10 Mg
Zydalis 10 Mg is a prescription tablet used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, high blood pressure in your lungs) to raise your capacity to exercise.
Side Effects Of Zydalis 10 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Zydalis 10 Mg
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Zydalis 10 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a scheduled time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Zydalis 10 Mg
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to tadalafil or any of the other ingredients of Tadalafil.
- if you are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of tablet (“nitrates”) used in the treatment of angina pectoris (“chest pain”). TADALAFIL has been shown to increase the effects of these tablet.
- If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure tell your physician.
- if you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack.
- if you have had a recent stroke.
- if you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- if you have ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), a condition sometimes described as “stroke of the eye”.
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any tablet.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking Zydalis 10 Mg Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowers side effect of this tablet. precaution is suggested especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Use of alcohol should be prevenetd or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Zydalis 10 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Zydalis 10 Mg
- Zydalis 10 Mg
- Zydalis 20 Mg
How Does Zydalis 10 Mg Work?
This tablet works by relaxing the smooth muscles present in the walls of blood vessels. This action is limited to particular areas of the body and the flow of blood in these areas are raised.
Warning During Take Zydalis 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be prevenetd or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Zydalis 10 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = This tablet is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly required. Consult a doctor and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this tablet.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be prevenetd by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be suggested.
- Driving = Zydalis 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = This medicine should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal kidney function. Use of this tablet is not remind if the impairment is severe.
- Liver = Zydalis 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zydalis 10 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
Tell your healthcare provider about all your medical requirement If you,
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in Zydalis 10 Mg
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
How To Store Zydalis 10 Mg
Store Zydalis 10 Mg at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze tablet unless needed by package insert. Keep tablet away from children and pets.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Cialis|
This is my second reviewThis is my second review. I have been doing business with welloxpharma and have never been disappointed. They respond and ship everything very swiftly.