Description Of Zudena 100 Mg
Zudena 100 Mg contains Udenafil as an active agent which is used to process Erectile Dysfunction in men. You may buy this prescription based drug from any of the leading online best pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores only on physician’s prescription.
Name Of Drug = Udenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Zudena 100 Mg Formulator = Sunrise Remedies
Therapeutic Uses Of Zudena 100 Mg
Zudena 100 Mg is a drug used in urology to process erectile dysfunction. It belongs to a class of drugs called PDE5 inhibitor, which many another erectile dysfunction drugs such as avanafil, sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil also belong to.
Side Effects Of Zudena 100 Mg
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Nasal congestion
- Changes in Vision
How To Take Zudena 100 Mg
You may take Zudena 100 Mg as prescribed by your physician. Without chewing, breaking, or crushing the tablet swallow the whole tablet with water. You may take it any time in a day, just 1 hour before the intercourse.
Avoid Drug While Taking Zudena 100 Mg
You should avoid Zudena 100 Mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart related problem or blood pressure problems
- Are a female or a children
- Always consult your physician for effective medication
Zudena 100 Mg may interact with other tablet or supplements you are already taking and can produce some side effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You must inform your physician if you are on any Vitamins, other OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following tablet:
- Alpha blockers
- Isosorbide Mononitrate / Dinitrate
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Zudena 100 Mg
- Zudena 100 Mg
How Does Zudena 100 Mg Work?
Udenafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) is an active ingredient in Zudena 100 Mg tablet which basically works in erectile dysfunction by growing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the penile muscles in men. Udenafil, sometimes also works in pulmonary hypertension by unwind the blood vessels of the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Zudena 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Zudena 100 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a physician and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Zudena 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = This medicine should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal kidney function. Use of this medicine is not remind if the impairment is severe.
- Liver = Zudena 100 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zudena 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your physician.
- With Antihypertensives
- In the patients having Physical Deformity of the Penis or had Painful Erection which is lasting more than 4 hours
- In case of surgeries like Dental Procedures or other
- It is not given to females and Pediatric Population.
- Discuss with your doctor about all your diseases or medications to get best possible medication and dosage adjustment in any of the diseased requirement or complications.
How To Store Zudena 100 Mg
Store Zudena 100 Mg in a dry, dark place at a temperature no higher than 86° F (30° C). Do not store tablet in the bathroom. Keep all drugs out of the scope children and pets.
Don't mind the waitI have used welloxpharma a few times and they have always had what I was looking for and because it is the generic equivalent, it was always at a very reasonable price.