Description Of Zhewitra 40 Mg
Zhewitra 40 Mg is mainly Verdanafil HCL used for erectile dysfunction. Like Sildenafil Citrate, Verdanafil Hcl is also phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor which leads to increase in concentration of cGMP in body leading to muscle relaxation and increase in blood flow. Zhewitra 40 Mg is similar to Zhewitra 10 Mg, only the difference lies in strength of main constituent i.e. Verdanafil Hcl.
Name Of Drug = Vardenafil
Composition Quantity =40 Mg
Zhewitra 40 Mg Formulator = Sunrise Remedies
Therapeutic Uses Of Zhewitra 40 Mg
Erectile Dysfunction: Verdanafil Hcl is mainly used for condition ED. Erectile dysfunction is condition in which there is issue of proper penile erection during sexual stimulation or during sexual intercourse. This condition leads to impotency in men.
Side Effects Of Zhewitra 40 Mg
- Skin rash
How To Take Zhewitra 40 Mg
Zhewitra 40 Mg shall be taken with full glass of water before any sexual intercourse with or without food. However, the effectiveness of the drug is maximum if it’s taken without the food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Zhewitra 40 Mg
Verdanafil Hcl shall be avoided if you have allergic reactions with the same. If you are on antihypertensive medications it should be avoided to take Verdanafil Hcl.
If you are taking some drugs or other over the counter medicines, these may interfere with the therapeutic effect of Zhewitra 40 Mg. Some of the drugs that are known to interact with Zhewitra 40 Mg are as follows:
- Amyl nitrite
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Zhewitra 40 Mg
- Zhewitra 10 Mg
- Zhewitra 40 Mg
- Zhewitra 40 Mg
- Zhewitra 40 Mg
How Does Zhewitra 40 Mg Work?
Zhewitra 40 Mg having salt Verdanafil Hcl works as phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. This leads to increase in concentration of cGMP. Which results into muscle relaxation and increase in blood flow in the penis? This results into proper erection and increases the satisfaction level during sexual stimulation and sexual intercourse.
Warning During Take Zhewitra 40 Mg
- Alcohol = Medicines may be recommended for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. You should not use Zhewitra 40 Mg Tablet for conditions or symptoms for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Zhewitra 40 Mg Tablet to other people, even if they have the same conditions or symptoms that you have. The use of this medicine without the advice of a healthcare doctor may cause harm.
- Pregnancy = Zhewitra 40 Mg is not required for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a healthcare doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = The use of Zhewitra 40 Mg should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your healthcare doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Zhewitra 40 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Zhewitra 40 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Zhewitra 40 Mg Tablet is required.
- Liver = Zhewitra 40 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zhewitra 40 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your healthcare doctor.
Exercise caution if you had stroke or MI in the last 6 months, suffer from kidney or liver disease, liver have high or low B.P. Do not take along with medicines containing nitrates. Don’t take if you are under 18 years of age. In elderly, a low dose is recommended.
Caution When Used In Patients With Anatomical Deformation Of Penis Or Conditions That May Predispose Them To Priapism (E.G. Sickle Cell Anaemia, Myeloma, Or Leukaemia). Mild, Transient, Dose-Related Impairment of Colour Discrimination (Blue/Green) May Occur. Hepatic Or Severe Renal Impairment, Bleeding Disorders, Active Peptic Ulceration, Hypotension, Recent History Of Stroke, MI, Arrhythmias, Unstable Angina, Heart Failure Or Retinal Disorders. May Cause Sudden Loss Or Decrease In Hearing.
How To Store Zhewitra 40 Mg
Store it in dry and dark place out of children reach. Normal storage temps are 18-25C or 64-77F degrees.