Description Of Zenegra Lido Spray
Zenegra Lido Spray is a local anesthetic. this used topically on the skin to reduce itchiness and skin conditions such as insect bites, eczema and burns. This is also used to cure hemorrhoids and problems of the genital/anal regions. medication functions by reducing pain, redness and swelling.
Name Of Drug = lidocaine
Composition Quantity = 9.5%
Zenegra Lido Spray Formulator = Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Zenegra Lido Spray
Zenegra Lido Spray is used local anesthesia and arrhythmias.
Side Effects Of Zenegra Lido Spray
- Allergic reaction
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
How To Take Zenegra Lido Spray
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
Avoid Drug While Taking Zenegra Lido Spray
Hypersensitivity to Zenegra Lido Spray is a contraindication. In addition, Zenegra Lido Spray should not be used if you have the hypersensitivity conditions.
Zenegra Lido Spray is a local anesthetic.. is also used to cure hemorrhoids and problems of the genital/anal regions. medication functions by reducing pain, redness and swelling. The viscous variant is used for dental treatment.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Zenegra Lido Spray
- Zenegra Lido Spray
How Does Zenegra Lido Spray Work?
Zenegra Lido Spray is a local anesthetic. works on the skin by blocking pain signals from the nerves to brain. This numbs the area and decreases pain sensation.
Warning During Take Zenegra Lido Spray
- Alcohol = No interaction found/established
- Pregnancy = Zenegra Lido Spray is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Zenegra Lido Spray is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = No interaction found/established
- Kidney = No interaction found/established
- Liver = No interaction found/established
Do not exceed the recommended dosage
Patients with severe shock
Do not take by mouth. with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin..
Do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Zenegra Lido Spray. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
Applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
Avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth
How To Store Zenegra Lido Spray
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.