Description Of Zenegra 50 Mg
Zenegra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. Zenegra 50 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity =50 Mg
Zenegra 50 Mg Formulator = Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Zenegra 50 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Zenegra 50 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Side Effects Of Zenegra 50 Mg
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
How To Take Zenegra 50 Mg
You may take Zenegra 50 Mg as prescribed by your doctor. Without chewing, breaking, or crushing the tablet swallow the whole tablet with water. You may take it any time in a day but 1 hour before the intercourse.
Avoid Drug While Taking Zenegra 50 Mg
Patients are always advised to take Zenegra 50 Mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take this medicine in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Zenegra 50 Mg may interact with other medicine or supplements you are taking and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Hence, you must inform your doctor if you are on any Vitamins, other OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Zenegra 50 Mg
- Zenegra 50 Mg
- Zenegra 100 Mg
How Does Zenegra 50 Mg Work?
Zenegra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Zenegra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Zenegra 50 Mg is not required for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking Zenegra 50 Mg.
- Lactation = The use of Zenegra 50 Mg should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your pharmacist so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Zenegra 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Zenegra 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Zenegra 50 Mg Tablet is pharmacist.
- Liver = Zenegra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zenegra 50 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your pharmacist.
- Are allergic to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have ever had any heart problems (e.g., angina, chest pain, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, heart attack or narrowing of the aortic valve)
- Have ever had a stroke
- Have low or high blood pressure
- Have ever had severe vision problem
- Have kidney or liver problems
- Have ever had any blood problems, including sickle cell anemia or leukemia
How To Store Zenegra 50 Mg
Store the Zenegra 50 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Be assured that the tablets are not damaged while purchasing.
Dependable & TrustworthyDependable. Reliable. The shipment process takes a few weeks to get from overseas & then through US Customs. Will buy from them again. Highly recommend.