Description Of Vriligy 60 Mg
Vriligy 60 Mg is used in the treatment of premature ejaculation containing an active ingredient Dapoxetine, 30 mg per tablet. You must buy this prescription based drug from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores only on doctor prescription.
Name Of Drug = Dapoxetine
Composition Quantity = 60 Mg
Vriligy 60 Mg Formulator =Centurion Laboratories
Therapeutic Uses Of Vriligy 60 Mg
Vriligy 60 Mg Is Used In The Treatment Of ED. Erectile Dysfunction Is The Inability To Achieve Or Maintain An Erection Long Enough To Perform Sexual Intercourse.
Side Effects Of Vriligy 60 Mg
- Decreased libido
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Increase in Blood pressure
- Excessive sweating
How To Take Vriligy 60 Mg
You should take your Vriligy 60 Mg tablets swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food. You should take your Vriligy 60 Mg tablet 1-3 hours before planned sexual activity.
Avoid Drug While Taking Vriligy 60 Mg
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs as it may cause dizziness and blurred vision
- Avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your doctor
Several medications interact with Vriligy tablets 60mg and should either not be taken while you are taking Vriligy or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Vriligy: monoamine oxidase inhibitors for depression, thioridazine for schizophrenia, the anticoagulant warfarin increases risk of bleeding, NSAIDs like aspirin or ibuprofen St. John´s Wort, migraine medicines like sumatriptan, the analgesic tramadol, SSRI antidepressants like paroxetine or citalopram, SNRI antidepressants like venlafaxine, lithium for mood disorders,
Drugs that affect Vriligy: thioridazine for schizophrenia, antifungals like ketoconazole, antibiotics like erythromycin, HIV treatments like ritonavir and atazanavir, calcium channel blockers like diltiazem for hypertension
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Vriligy 60 Mg
- Vriligy 60 Mg
How Does Vriligy 60 Mg Work?
Dapoxetine basically is an antidepressant drug and is the main ingredient of Vriligy 60 Mg which is used to treat premature ejaculation by inhibiting the serotonin transporter, increasing serotonin’s action at the post synaptic cleft, promoting the ejaculation delay by controlling over the ejaculation.
Warning During Take Vriligy 60 Mg
- Alcohol = Medicines may be recommended for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. You should not use Vriligy 60 Mg Tablet for conditions or symptoms for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Vriligy 60 Mg Mg Tablet to other people, even if they have the same conditions or symptoms that you have. The use of this medicine without the advice of a healthcare doctor may cause harm.
- Pregnancy = Vriligy 60 Mg is not required for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a healthcare doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = The use of Vriligy 60 Mg should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your healthcare doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Vriligy 60 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Vriligy 60 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Vriligy 60 Mg Tablet is required.
- Liver = Vriligy 60 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Vriligy 60 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your healthcare doctor.
Caution When Used In Patients With Anatomical Deformation Of Penis Or Conditions That May Predispose Them To Priapism (E.G. Sickle Cell Anaemia, Myeloma, Or Leukaemia). Mild, Transient, Dose-Related Impairment of Colour Discrimination (Blue/Green) May Occur. Hepatic Or Severe Renal Impairment, Bleeding Disorders, Active Peptic Ulceration, Hypotension, Recent History Of Stroke, MI, Arrhythmias, Unstable Angina, Heart Failure Or Retinal Disorders. May Cause Sudden Loss Or Decrease In Hearing.
- Bipolar Disorders
- Liver disease
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Bleeding disorders and seizures
- Lactose intolerance
- With recreational drugs containing butyl or amyl nitrates
- In case of Dental Procedures or other surgeries
- It must not be given to Females and Pediatric Population.
How To Store Vriligy 60 Mg
Store the Vriligy 60 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Be assured that the tablets are not damaged while purchasing or storing.
|Manufacturer||Centurion Laboratories Private Limited|
Great Value, Great ServiceI have ordered from this company for several years now, and have had nothing but great experiences with them. HIghly recommended.