Description Of Viraha 50 Mg
Viraha 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of patient’s body. Viraha 50 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Viraha 50 Mg Formulator = Micro Labs Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Viraha 50 Mg
Viraha 50 Mg is used for,
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Relaxation of smooth muscle cells (labia minora, vagina, clitoris)
Side Effects Of Viraha 50 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and Cloudy urine
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light Less
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Viraha 50 Mg
Take this Viraha 50 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break Viraha 50 Mg. It is best when Viraha 50 Mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Viraha 50 Mg
Viraha 50 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this Viraha 50 Mg medicine.
- Nitrate containing medicines
This Viraha 50 Mg medication is not recommended if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
This Viraha 50 Mg Tablet is not prescribed for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat.
Tell your doctor if you are taking,
- Medicines that contain nitrates
- Medicines used for the treatment of high blood pressure or prostate problems
- Medicines used for HIV infection
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Viraha 50 Mg
Dosage for erectile dysfunction
- Recommended: 50 Mg per day
- Initial: 25 Mg per day
- Maximum: 100 Mg per day
Older Adults (65 years or higher)
- Recommended: 50 Mg/day
- Initial: 25 Mg/day
- Maximum: 100 Mg/day
- 18 years
How Does Viraha 50 Mg Work?
Viraha 50 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. Viraha 50 Mg works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. Viraha 50 Mg helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Viraha 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Viraha 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Viraha 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Viraha 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Viraha 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Viraha 50 Mg Tablet is recommended by healthcare specialist.
- Liver = Viraha 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Viraha 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Talk to your doctor before taking this Viraha 50 Mg medicine, if you:
- Are allergic to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of this Viraha 50 Mg medicine
- Have ever had any heart problems (e.g., angina, chest pain, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, heart attack or narrowing of the aortic valve)
- Have ever had a stroke
- Have low or high blood pressure
- Have ever had severe vision problem
- Have kidney or liver problems
- Have ever had any blood problems, including sickle cell anemia or leukemia
- Have a deformed penis or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- Have stomach ulcers or any types of bleeding problems
How To Store Viraha 50 Mg
You should store Viraha 50 Mg Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Store the medicine away from the reach of children and pets.
Medicines may be prescribed for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. Do not use Viraha 50 Mg Tablet for conditions for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Viraha 50 Mg Tablet to other people who might have the same conditions or symptoms that you have. Self-medication may harm them.
This is a great companyThis is a great company. Every order has been correct and delivered in a timely manner. Their web site is very easy to use and payments have not had any hiccups or incorrect charges.