Description Of Viraha 100 Mg
Viraha 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of patient’s body. Viraha 100 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Viraha 100 Mg Formulator = Micro Labs Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Viraha 100 Mg
Viraha 100 Mg medication is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, prescribed for erectile dysfunction (impotence). Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection long enough to perform sexual intercourse. Viraha 100 Mg relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, allowing more blood to enter to achieve an erection. Viraha can also be used in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Side Effects Of Viraha 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Viraha 100 Mg
Viraha 100 Viagra comes as a tablet to take it orally. Viraha 100 Mg should be taken as needed about 1 hour before sexual activity. However, Viraha 100 can be taken anytime from 4 hours to 30 minutes before sexual activity. Viraha 100 should not be taken more than once a day.
Avoid Drug While Taking Viraha 100 Mg
Viraha 100 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this Viraha 100 Mg medicine.
- Nitrate containing medicines
Viraha 100 Mg Tablet is not recommended if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
Viraha 100 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
SILDENAFIL can interfere with: Hypotension, Cerebrovascular Insufficeincy, Myocardial Infarction, Acute Renal Failure, Edema, Sickle Cell Anemia, Peyronie Disease, Alcoholism, Hearing Loss, Tinnitus, Acute Liver Failure, Retinitis Pigmentosa, Seizure
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Viraha 100 Mg
Dosage for erectile dysfunction
- Recommended: 50 Mg per day
- Initial: 25 Mg per day
- Maximum: 100 Mg per day
Older Adults (65 years or higher)
- Recommended: 50 Mg/day
- Initial: 25 Mg/day
- Maximum: 100 Mg/day
- 18 years
How Does Viraha 100 Mg Work?
Viraha 100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. Viraha 100 Mg works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. Viraha 100 Mg helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Viraha 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Viraha 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Viraha 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Viraha 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Viraha 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Viraha 100 Mg Tablet is recommended by any healthcare specialist.
- Liver = Viraha 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Viraha 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Before you use Viraha 100 Mg, tell your doctor of your medical and health history including the following:
- bleeding disorder
- blood circulation problems
- cancer of blood cells (leukemia)
- cancer of white blood cells (multiple myeloma)
- chest pain (angina)
- deformed penis shape
- eye disease
- have had blockage of veins in the lungs (PVOD)
- heart failure
- high blood pressure
- high Cholesterol
- history of heart surgery
- kidney or Liver disease
- low blood pressure
How To Store Viraha 100 Mg
You should store Viraha 100 Mg Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Store this medication away from the reach of children and pets.
This Medicines may be prescribed for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. Do not use Viraha Tablet for conditions for which Viraha 100 Mg was not prescribed. Do not give Viraha Tablet to other people who might have the same conditions or symptoms that you have. Self-medication may harm them.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Manufacturer||Micro Labs Limited|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Wellox customer service has…Wellox customer service has greatly improved over the past few years. Better response time and improved communications.
Would recommend that loyal and repeat customers be given discount preferences.