Uses of Vigora Lido Spray
Vigora Lido Spray is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It is a condition that results in a man incapable of having a penile erection and loss of sexual stimulation.
The condition occurs due to irregular blood flow into the penis.
Vigora Lido Spray is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. This is also caused due to the result of irregular blood flow in the blood vessels.
The medication contains a compound called Sildenafil Citrate which is vital in treating irregularities in blood pressure making it the best option to address both erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
How does it work?
The prime function of Vigora Lido Spray inhibitor is to regularize the blood flow by relaxing the blood vessels.
As the blood vessels are relaxed blood flow is regularized, the outcome is improved sexual stimulation and a strong penile erection.
When the blood vessels are relaxed and smoothened, in the case of pulmonary arterial hypertension, there is an adequate supply of blood to the heart.
This eliminates hypertension and slashes the risk of a person having a stroke or any heart ailment by a substantial margin.
How does Vigora Lido Spray work at the microscopic level?
With the help of Guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), the brain communicates with the penis.
To relax and smoothen the blood vessels, Vigora Lido Spray impedes an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) causing amplified levels of guanosine monophosphate (P)
As a result, the brain reads an erection signal and forces an erection.
How to use Vigora Lido Spray?
Consult a drug specialist before you take any dose of Vigora Lido Spray.
This drug is generally taken by mouth in a frequency prescribed by your doctor. The medication must neither be mixed with water nor crushed before consumption.
For treating erectile dysfunction, it is usually advised by doctors to consume Vigora Lido Spray at least 30 minutes and no more than 4 hours prior to indulging into a sexual activity.
It is highly recommended to take only one spray a day.
The effect of the drug will last up to 3-5 hours and can highly vary from person to person depending upon their body’s response to the mediation.
If you have consumed a high-fat meal or any other medication, it too can delay or diminish the intensity of the erection.
Things you can do to increase the effect of Vigora Lido Spray
- Indulge in foreplay: Make sure you indulge in intense stimulating foreplay that can get you a firm erection. Being naturally aroused is a must for Vigora Lido Spray to work.
- Wait for it to take effect: Vigora Lido Spray is powerful medicine. Its impact can last up to a duration of 3-5 hours. Once into your body, it takes time to react. Thus it is advised you stay patient for about 30-60 minutes and let the medicine take effect.
- Diet affects medication: Vigora Lido Spray can be taken before or after a meal. However, it always is better to avoid meals that contain a high amount of fat before you take the medication. Fat-laden foods may inhibit or delay the effect of the medicine.
The frequency of the doses subscribed to you may highly vary based on your body type, medical history if any, and medical prescription and so on.
Here are some of the common factors that may affect your Vigora Lido Spray dosage
- Initial consumption: Initially, your body might react that well as it is not well adapted to compounds present in Vigora Lido Spray. Your physician may insist you to use a small amount (50g) at first to make sure your body reacts well. The effects of this small dose will then decide your intensity of the future doses. Generally, for most bodies, 50mg of Vigora Lido Spray works just fine.
- Tolerance factor: Not all bodies are same. If your body doesn’t react well to the initial dose (50mg) of Vigora Lido Spray, you must immediately consult your physician. In many instances, people have been known to report side effects such as nausea, headache, or body pain. If you suffer any shortcomings in overall health, your physician may recommend an even lower dose (25mg) of Vigora Lido Spray.
- Age: A person’s age has little to do with Vigora Lido Spray dosage. As low as 50mg of the medication will help a young person perform sexual activities for hours.
- Frequency: It is not advised to consume Vigora Lido Spray on a daily basis. It is meant to be only taken for special purposes. If you desire a daily medication for erectile dysfunction, you must consult your physician for other options available on the market.
- Erection on demand: Vigora Lido Spray gives you the power to choose to have an erection whenever and wherever you want. There are a plethora of options available with Vigor which has a distinct effect and effectivity timings.
When should you visit the doctor?
- When the dose prescribed to you fails to get an erection.
- When the side effects become extreme right after you consume the first few doses.
- When you overdose.
What are the side effects of Vigora Lido Spray?
Just as Vigora Lido Spray has its merits, it has its shortcomings too. Most people have complained about headaches and heavy eyes post-Vigora Lido Spray consumption.
- Sensitivity to light
- Urinary tract contagions
- Blurred Vision
- Muscle pains
- Hearing loss
- Blood from nose
Some rare side effects:
- Prolonged erection: As erratic it is, this condition shouldn’t at all be ignored at all. If you have an erection even after 2-3 hours of consuming Vigora Lido Spray, you must immediately visit a doctor. A prolonged erection can be very harmful and may cause permanent penile damage
- Loss of vision: It is perhaps one of the most deadly side effects of consuming Vigora Lido Spray. In this condition, a person experiences loss of complete eyesight due to reduced blood flow in the optic nerve of the eye. If medication is not done on time, it may result in permanent eye damage.
- Hearing loss: In rare occurrences, people have complained that they heard a ringing sound in their auricles and some have also been reported to experience complete hearing loss.
Existing Medicines affecting Vigora Lido Spray
Your current medicinal timetable may suppress the impact of Vigora Lido Spray or vice-versa
Thus, it would help if you kept at bay the following things.
- Medications that carry nitrate or soluble guanylate cyclase. For example, Nitroglycerin or Riocuglate respectively.
- Medicines used to dial down blood pressure. For examples, Alpha-blockers such as Hytrin, Cardura, etc.
- Additional medications to treat erectile dysfunction.
Missed a dose?
Unless your doctor hasn’t prescribed you this medication, you shouldn’t be taking this one regular basis.
As far as possible, it is suggested that you consume it only when you want to have sex and fail to get or maintain a strong erection.
In case your doctor has prescribed it on a regular basis, and you miss one dose, do not take two spray in a single day.
Just let go of the missed dose and continue as scheduled from the next day.
What to do if you overindulged?
Vigora Lido Spray is powerful medicine and so are its side effects. If you overdosed on Vigora Lido Spray, the consequences could be catastrophic.
There is a high chance of you suffering from permanent heating, vision or penis failure.
If you think you are experiencing any of the above mentioned side effects, dash to your doctor right away!
Dos and Don’ts
- The medicine is meant to be taken orally. Never take it otherwise, or it may result in strong side effects.
- Keep women at bay. There are other options available on the market for women.
- Never ingest or don’t let a minor consume the tablet. It is strictly for people beyond 18 years of age.
- Never chew or crush the tablet before consumption, if you used tablet.
- It would be best if you never consumed it without your doctor’s consultation. Your doctor will prescribe you an adequate amount of Vigora Lido Spray based upon the body and its need. This will stop you from overdosing on Vigora Lido Spray, inadvertently.
- You must never help others consume it or hand the medicine over without consulting a doctor.
- Don’t mix and match. Never combine Vigora Lido Spray with any other medicine while consuming.
- Never used spray that are expired. It may cause side effects and even irreversible damage to your body.
- Always buy from genuine sellers use original products. Duplicate medications under the same name can be perilous.
Storage of the medication
Vigora Lido Spray, if stored carelessly can cause the drug to lose its power.
The compound present in the medication cannot stand the heat. Thus it must never be kept in high temperatures or even under direct sunlight.
It is advisable to store Vigora Lido Spray in a dry space at a rather cold room temperature of about 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C).
The drug has passed all the tests carried out by the United States food and drug administration (FDA) and follows standard US guidelines.
The drug is medically approved by the United States food and drug administration as it follows the standard guidelines.
Ingredients of Vigora Lido Spray, i.e., Sildenafil Citrate and other sedentary substances such as hypromellose, magnesium stearate, triacetin, lactose, titanium dioxide, etc. are accurately stable, balanced and comply by the law.
The active content— Drugs manufactured by German Remedies are bioequivalent and produce the same effect for each pill.
For additional information on Vigora Lido Spray, you may contact www.welloxpharma.com on the provided email handle or contact number.
www.welloxpharma.com is a licensed ecommerce portal which sells authentic drugs approved by the FDA all over the globe.
The store has the myriad of drugs for treating the myriad of disorders including the erectile dysfunction.
It is just an honest experienceIt is just an honest experience, and the prices are way more affordable than elsewhere.