Description Of Valif 20 Mg
Valif 20 Mg Tablet effectively process erectile dysfunction (ED). Known to be a type 5 phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitor, the drug functions by growing the flow of blood in the penis during sexual activity, causing an erection.
Name Of Drug = Vardenafil
Composition Quantity = 20 Mg
Valif 20 Mg Formulator = Ajanta Pharma Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Valif 20 Mg
Valif 20 Mg Tablet is used in the medication of erectile dysfunction.
Side Effects Of Valif 20 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
How To Take Valif 20 Mg
Valif 20 Mg dosage should be taken 1 hr before or between 1 and 4 hrs before the intercourse or as directed by your physician. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water/milk without chewing or crushing it.
Avoid Drug While Taking Valif 20 Mg
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid junk food or high fat diet
- Strictly avoid taking tablet without prescriptions
Whenever you take more than one tablet, or mix it with certain foods or beverages, you are at danger of a drug interaction.
Interaction with Medicine
- Myonit Injection
- Zynicor 5Mg Tablet
- Urimax 0.4Mg Capsule Mr
- Zathrin Redimix Suspension
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Valif 20 Mg
- Valif 20 Mg
How Does Valif 20 Mg Work?
Valif 20 Mg Tablet brings about inhibition of phosphodiesterase which is cGMP specific type 5. This is instrumental behind weakening cGMP around the region of the penis.
Warning During Take Valif 20 Mg
- Alcohol = should prevent drinking large volumes of alcohol with Vardenafil.
- Pregnancy = Valif 20 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use pending pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your physician.
- Lactation = This medicine is not remind for use in breastfeeding women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving = Valif 20 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Valif 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Valif 20 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = Valif 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Valif 20 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
Cardiovascular Effects: Patients should not use Generic Vardenafil tablets (Valif) if sex is inadvisable due to cardiovascular status.
Risk of Priapism: In the event that an erection lasts more than 4 hours, the patient should seek promptly medical assistance.
Effects on the Eye: Patients should stop use of Valif tablets, and seek urgrnt medical attention in the event of sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
Sudden Hearing Loss: Patients should stop using this tablet and seek medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss in hearing.
Alpha-Blockers: Precaution is suggested when PDE5 inhibitors like Generic Vardenafil are co-administered with alpha-blockers. In some patients, simultaneous use of these two drug classes can lower blood pressure significantly leading to symptomatic hypotension (for example, fainting).
QT Prolongation: Patients with congenital QT syndrome or taking class IA or III antiarrhythmics should prevent using Generic Vardenafil.
How To Store Valif 20 Mg
Store the Valif 20 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged before buy and while storing.