Description Of Unigra 50 Mg
Unigra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of patient body. Unigra 50 Mg medicine is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Unigra 50 Mg Formulator = Unichem Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Unigra 50 Mg
Unigra 50 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Side Effects Of Unigra 50 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Unigra 50 Mg
Take Unigra medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow Unigra 50 Mg as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is best when Unigra 50 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Unigra 50 Mg
Unigra 50 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this Unigra 50 Mg medicine.
- Nitrate containing medicines
Unigra 50 Mg Tablet is not prescribed if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
Unigra 50 Mg Tablet is not suggested for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat.
Inhibitors of CYP3A4 such as cimetidine and erythromycin are likely to reduce sildenafil clearance.
CYP3A4 inducers such as rifampicin may decrease the plasma concentrations of sildenafil.
Symptomatic hypotension when used with a-blockers.
Plasma concentrations are increased by ritonavir.
Potentially Fatal: May potentiate hypotensive effects of of organic nitrates and nicorandil.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Unigra 50 Mg
50 Mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, maximum 100 Mg per dose and not more than once in 24 hours.
Elderly (greater than 65 yrs) - lower initial dose at 25 Mg.
How Does Unigra 50 Mg Work?
Unigra 50 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. Unigra works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This Unigra tablet helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Unigra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Unigra 50 Mg with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Unigra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Unigra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Unigra 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Unigra 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Unigra 50 Mg Tablet is recommended by any of the healthcare provider.
However, contact with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if Unigra is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Unigra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Unigra 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Unigra 50 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
- Liver or kidney disease
- Peptic ulcer
- Bleeding disorder
- Sickle cell anaemia
- Myloma predisposing priapism
- Recent history of stroke
- Myocardial infarction
- Unstable angina
- Anatomical deformation of penis
How To Store Unigra 50 Mg
You have to Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. – This Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.
Excellent price and they make it easy…Excellent price and they make it easy to order. They communicate the status to include the delivery. I've been using them for years and will. Continue.