Description Of Unigra 100 Mg
Unigra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of patient’s body. Unigra 100 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Unigra 100 Mg Formulator = Unichem Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Unigra 100 Mg
This Unigra 100 Mg medication is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, prescribed for erectile dysfunction (impotence). This Erectile dysfunction(ED) is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection long enough to perform sexual intercourse. Unigra 100 Mg relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, allowing more blood to enter to achieve an erection. Unigra 100 Mg can also be used in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Side Effects Of Unigra 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Unigra 100 Mg
Take this Unigra 100 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break Unigra 100 Mg. It is best when Unigra 100 Mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Unigra 100 Mg
Unigra 100 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this Unigra medicine.
- Nitrate containing medicines
Unigra 100 Mg Tablet is not recommended if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
Unigra 100 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
Interaction with Lab Test
Information not available.
Interaction with Food
- Grapefruit juice
You have to Avoid using grapefruit juice in large quantities while taking Unigra 100 Mg Tablet. Consumption of grapefruit juice may interfere with the working of the medicine in the body and the desired effect may not be achieved or there may be a delay. Consult your doctor in this regard before taking Unigra 100 Mg medicine.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Unigra 100 Mg
Unigra 100 Mg shall not be taken more than 100 Mg in a day. Satisfactory dosage is not more than 100 Mg.
How Does Unigra 100 Mg Work?
Unigra 100 Mg tablet acts by inhibiting cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 activities which degrade cGMP in corpus cavernosum around the penis. This causes aggregation of cGMP in smooth muscles. cGMP is responsible for smooth muscle relaxation and increases blood flow which facilitates penile erection during sexual stimulation.
Warning During Take Unigra 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Unigra 100 Mg with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Unigra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Unigra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Unigra 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Unigra 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Unigra 100 mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, contact with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if Unigra is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Unigra 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Unigra 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Unigra 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Caution needed when used in patients with anatomical deformation of penis or conditions that may predispose them to priapism i.e. painful persistent erection of the penis (e.g. sickle cell anaemia, myeloma, or leukaemia). Mild, transient, dose-related impairment of colour discrimination (blue/green) may occur. May cause liver or severe kidney impairment, bleeding disorders, active peptic ulceration, low blood pressure, recent history of stroke, heart attack, abnormal heart rhythm, chest pain, heart failure, increased blood glucose or retinal disorders. May cause sudden loss or decrease in hearing.
How To Store Unigra 100 Mg
Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. - Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Manufacturer||Unichem Laboratories Ltd.|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Highly recommend ordering from this siteI love ordering from this site! The products are exactly what they say they are on the website. Also they get shipped and received promptly and I live in the US. I highly recommend ordering from this site and I’m very picky! Can beat the prices, products are high quality and customer service is fantastic!!