Description Of Udzire 100 Mg
Udzire 100 Mg contains Udenafil as an active agent which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men. You may buy this prescription based drug from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores only on physician’s prescription.
Name Of Drug = Udenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Udzire 100 Mg Formulator = Zydus Cadila
Therapeutic Uses Of Udzire 100 Mg
Udzire 100 Mg Tablet is used for the medication of erectile dysfunction. Udzire 100 Mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other requirement as determined by the physician.
Side Effects Of Udzire 100 Mg
- Blurred vision
- Nasal congestion
- Visual disturbances
- Redness of eyes
How To Take Udzire 100 Mg
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Avoid Drug While Taking Udzire 100 Mg
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You must avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your physician
Whenever you take more than one physician, or mix it with certain foods or beverages, you"re at risk of a drug interaction.
Interaction with Medicine
- Myonit Injection
- Glynit 2.6mg Tablet
- Zynicor 5Mg Tablet
- New GTN 6.4mg Tablet
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Udzire 100 Mg
- Udzire 100 Mg
How Does Udzire 100 Mg Work?
Udzire 100 Mg Tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction. It works by inhibiting enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) responsible for cGMP degradation in corpus cavernosum of penis. PDE5 inhibition growth cGMP concentrations in the penis which causes erection.
Warning During Take Udzire 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your physician.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a physician and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = It is not known whether Udzire 100 Mg Tablet alters the capacity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your capacity to concentrate and react.
- Kidney = There is limited data available on the use of Udzire 100 Mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = There is limited data available on the use of Udzire 100 Mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your physician.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Udzire 100 Mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Be cautious while taking Udzire 100 Mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the treatment out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of Udzire 100 Mg Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if Udzire 100 Mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
How To Store Udzire 100 Mg
Store the Udzire 100 Mg at room temperature away from sunlight and heat in clean and dry place. Be assured that the tablets are not harmful while purchasing.
My last order was a pleasureMy last order was a pleasure. The delivery was fast. The employees very courteous.