Description Of Tonite 50 Mg
Tonite 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of patient’s body. Tonite is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Tonite 50 Mg Formulator = Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Tonite 50 Mg
Tonite 50 Mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men for satisfactory sexual performance. Revatio, another brand of this Tonite drug is used to decrease pressure in the blood vessels of lungs (pulmonary arterial hypertension), and improve the capacity of exercise in men and women. The drug functions by relaxing muscles in the walls of blood vessels and by increasing the blood flow to certain areas of patient’s body.
Side Effects Of Tonite 50 Mg
- Visual disturbances
- Raised intra-ocular pressure
- Nasal congestion
- Hypersensitivity reactions (including rash)
How To Take Tonite 50 Mg
Tonite is available as a tablet taken orally and injection to be administered through a vein. To treat pulmonary arterial hypertension Tonite is usually taken three times a day.
Avoid Drug While Taking Tonite 50 Mg
Tonite 50 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this Tonite medicine.
- Nitrate containing medicines
Tonite 50 Mg Tablet is not prescribed if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
Tonite 50 Mg Tablet is not suggested for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat.
Inhibitors of CYP3A4 such as cimetidine and erythromycin are likely to reduce Tonite 50 Mg clearance.
CYP3A4 inducers such as rifampicin may decrease the plasma concentrations of sildenafil.
Symptomatic hypotension when used with a-blockers.
Plasma concentrations are increased by ritonavir.
Potentially Fatal: May potentiate hypotensive effects of of organic nitrates and nicorandil.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Tonite 50 Mg
50 Mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, maximum 100 Mg per dose and not more than once in 24 hours.
Elderly (greater than 65 yrs) - lower initial dose at 25 Mg as per prescribed.
How Does Tonite 50 Mg Work?
Tonite 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. Tonite results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Tonite 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Tonite 50 Mg medication with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Tonite 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Tonite 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Tonite 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Tonite 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Tonite 50 Mg Tablet is recommended by any of the healthcare specialist.
- However, contact with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if Tonite is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Tonite 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Tonite 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Tonite 50 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
- Liver or kidney disease
- Peptic ulcer
- Bleeding disorder
- Sickle cell anaemia
- Myloma predisposing priapism
- Recent history of stroke
- Myocardial infarction
- Unstable angina
- Anatomical deformation of penis
How To Store Tonite 50 Mg
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. Store Tonite 50 Mg at room temperature and in an airtight container.
Good service. Have used several times.Greatly speeds up the process. The people on the phone are very friendly, and the service (delivery) is much faster now. I’m happy, and no complaints.