Description Of Tonite 100 Mg
Tonite 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of user body. Tonite 100 Mg tablet is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Tonite 100 Mg Formulator = Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Tonite 100 Mg
Tonite 100 Mg Tablet is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Side Effects Of Tonite 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Tonite 100 Mg
Take this Tonite 100 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break Tonite 100 Mg. Tonite 100 Mg Tablet is to best to when taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Tonite 100 Mg
Tonite 100 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this Tonite 100 Mg medicine.
- Nitrate containing medicines
Tonite 100 Mg Tablet is not recommended if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
Tonite 100 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
Inhibitors of CYP3A4 such as cimetidine and erythromycin are likely to reduce sildenafil clearance.
CYP3A4 inducers such as rifampicin may decrease the plasma concentrations of sildenafil.
Symptomatic hypotension when used with a-blockers.
Plasma concentrations are increased by ritonavir.
Potentially Fatal: May potentiate hypotensive effects of of organic nitrates and nicorandil.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Tonite 100 Mg
50 Mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, maximum 100 Mg per dose and not more than once in 24 hours.
Elderly (greater than 65 yrs) - lower initial dose at 25 Mg.
How Does Tonite 100 Mg Work?
Tonite 100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. Tonite tablet works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. Tonite 100 Mg medicine helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Tonite 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Tonite 100 Mg with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Tonite 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited There is limited information available on the use of Tonite 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Tonite 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Tonite 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Tonite 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Tonite 100 Mg Tablet is recommended by any healthcare specialist.
- However, contact with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if Tonite is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Tonite 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of this Tonite 100 Mg medication may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Tonite 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
- Liver or kidney disease
- Peptic ulcer
- Bleeding disorder
- Sickle cell anaemia
- Myloma predisposing priapism
- Recent history of stroke
- Myocardial infarction
- Unstable angina
- Anatomical deformation of penis
How To Store Tonite 100 Mg
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. Store Tonite 100 Mg at room temperature and in an airtight container.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
It was what I expected except it too 2…It was what I expected except it too 2 weeks to get my product. The products are great.