Description Of Tfil 10 Mg
Tfil 10 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 10 Mg
Tfil 10 Mg Formulator = Icon Life Sciences
Therapeutic Uses Of Tfil 10 Mg
Tfil 10 Mg is a prescription tablet used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, high blood pressure in your lungs) to raise your ability to exercise.
Side Effects Of Tfil 10 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Tfil 10 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tfil 10 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a schedule time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Tfil 10 Mg
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to tadalafil or any of the other ingredients of Tadalafil.
- if you are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of tablet (“nitrates”) used in the medication of angina pectoris (“chest pain”). Tadalafil has been shown to raise the side effects of these tablet.
- If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure tell your physician.
- if you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack.
- if you have had a recent stroke
- if you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- if you have ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), a requirement sometimes described as “stroke of the eye”.
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your physician before starting any tablet.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking Tfil 10 Mg Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowers side effect of this tablet. Precaution is suggest especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tfil 10 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Tfil 10 Mg
- Tfil 10 Mg
- Tfil 20 Mg
How Does Tfil 10 Mg Work?
This tablet works by relaxing the smooth muscles present in the walls of blood vessels. This performance is limited to particular areas of the body and the flow of blood in these areas are raised.
Warning During Take Tfil 10 Mg
- Alcohol =Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tfil 10 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly requirement. Consult a physician and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this tablet.
- Lactation =The use of this tablet should be prevented by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be suggested.
- Driving = Tfil 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Tfil 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Tfil 10 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = Tfil 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Tfil 10 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
Tell your physician if your requirement persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take more than once per day
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take this drug about 1 hour before sexual activity
- Take this drug on an empty stomach
How To Store Tfil 10 Mg
Store Tfil 10 Mg at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze tablet unless needed by package insert. Keep tablet away from children and pets.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Cialis|
|Manufacturer||Icon Life Sciences|
They are very helpfulThey are very helpful. The service is reliable and they keep you informed as to the shipping progress.