Description Of TD 36 10 Mg
TD 36 10 Mg is a phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor, prescribed for erectile dysfunction (impotence; inability to get or keep an erection) in men. It growth blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation.
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =10 Mg
TD 36 10 Mg Formulator =Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of TD 36 10 Mg
TD 36 10 Mg Tablet is used for erectile dysfunction.
Side Effects Of TD 36 10 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take TD 36 10 Mg
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. TD 36 10 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without meals, but it is better to take it at a schedule time.
Avoid Drug While Taking TD 36 10 Mg
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid junk food or high fat diet
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
Whenever you take more than one tablet, or mix it with certain foods or beverages, you"re at risk of a drug interaction.
Interaction with Disease
- Cardiovascular disease
Report the incidence of any disease of the heart and blood vessel to the physician. Use of TD 36 10 Mg Tablet is not remind in such patients especially the ones who are advised to refrain from any sexual activity due to the danger of side effects on the heart.
- Kidney Disease
Report the incidence of any kidney disease to the physician. Use of TD 36 10 Mg Tablet is not recommended in patients having severe kidney impairment. If the impairment is mild then this tablet can be used with appropriate dose adjustments.
- Obstructive disease of the lungs
Report the incidence of any obstructive disease of the lungs (veno-occlusive disease, emphysema, bronchitis etc.). Use of TD 36 10 Mg Tablet is not remind as the danger of adverse effects are significantly high.
Report the incidence of prolonged and painful erection to the physician. This may be due to underlying requirement such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia or deformation of the penis. The danger of permanent tissue (penis) damage is high in such patients and hence precaution is advised while administering TD 36 10 Mg Tablet.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of TD 36 10 Mg
- TD 36 10 Mg
How Does TD 36 10 Mg Work?
TD 36 10 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by growing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by unwind the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take TD 36 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further growth this side effect.
- Pregnancy = TD 36 10 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Lactation = TD 36 10 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during breast-Feeding.
- Driving = TD 36 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = TD 36 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of TD 36 10 Mg Tablet may be requirement. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = TD 36 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of TD 36 10 Mg Tablet may be requirement. Please consult your physician.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption while taking this treatment.
- Patients with heart problems who take it, may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. If it is so contact your physician immediately.
- Discontinue and seek medical advice if there is sudden vision loss or decreased vision in one or both eyes or tinnitus, dizziness or sudden loss or decrease in hearing, while taking this treatment.
- It may cause liver or kidney damage; CV diseases; anatomical penile deformation; predisposition to painful erection.
- Extreme precaution required for children <18 yr, elderly, pregnant women.
How To Store TD 36 10 Mg
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Cialis|
|Manufacturer||Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd|