Description Of Tazzle 20 Mg
Tazzle 20 Mg is usually used to treat sexual problems relating to men such as impotence and erectile dysfunction. It helps to growth the blood flow to the penis and help one keep an erection. Apart from that, it is used to treat problems like inflated prostate and help in the flow of urine. It works by unwind the muscles present in the blood vessels. This drug does not help to prevent oneself from sexually transmitted diseases (like syphilis or HIV).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =20 Mg
Tazzle 20 Mg Formulator = Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Tazzle 20 Mg
Tazzle 20 Mg is a prescription tablet used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, high blood pressure in your lungs) to improve your capacity to exercise. It is used to process erectile dysfunction in men.
Side Effects Of Tazzle 20 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Tazzle 20 Mg
Tazzle 20 Mg dose should be taken 1 hr before or between 1 and 4 hrs before the intercourse or as directed by your physician. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water/milk without chewing or crushing it.
Avoid Drug While Taking Tazzle 20 Mg
You should prevent Tazzle 20 Mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have recently taken Riociguat and nitrates (for angina or chest pain)
- Recently had, a heart attack, a stroke or a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg)
- Have any Kidney/ Liver Dysfunctioning
- Are Children, Adolescents, and Females
- You must consult with your physician for appropriate and effective medication
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your physician before starting any tablet.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking Tazzle 20 Mg Tablet may growth the blood pressure lowers effect of this tablet. Precaution is suggested especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tazzle 20 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Tazzle 20 Mg
- Tazzle 10 Mg
- Tazzle 20 Mg
How Does Tazzle 20 Mg Work?
Tadalafil (PDE-5 inhibitor) is an active salt in Tazzle 20 Mg tablet which is growth the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels hence, treating Erectile Dysfunctioning. It also process pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Tazzle 20 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tazzle 20 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a physician and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this tablet.
- Lactation = The use of this medicine should be prevented by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that appropriate substitute may be suggested.
- Driving = Tazzle 20 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = This medicine should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal kidney function. Use of this tablet is not remind if the impairment is severe.
- Liver = This medicine should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal liver function. Use of this tablet is not remind if the impairment is severe.
Tell your healthcare provider about all your medical conditions If you,
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in Tazzle 20 Mg
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
How To Store Tazzle 20 Mg
Store the Tazzle 20 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the medicine should be intact and not damaged before purchasing.
Excellent service and on time.Excellent service and on time. Great products great prices.Will use again.