Description Of Tadfil 20 Mg
Tadfil 20 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =20 Mg
Tadfil 20 Mg Formulator = Ajanta Pharma Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Tadfil 20 Mg
Tadfil 20 Mg Tablet is used for erectile dysfunction.
Side Effects Of Tadfil 20 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Tadfil 20 Mg
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tadfil 20 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a scheduled time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Tadfil 20 Mg
You should prevented, if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart related problem or blood pressure issue
- Are a female or a children
- Always consult your physician or suitable and effective medication
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your physician before starting any tablet.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking Tadfil 20 Mg Tablet may growth the blood pressure lowering effect of this tablet. preaution is suggest especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tadfil 20 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Tadfil 20 Mg
- Tadfil 20 Mg
How Does Tadfil 20 Mg Work?
Tadfil 20 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by growing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Tadfil 20 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadfil 20 Mg can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a physician and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this tablet.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be prevented by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be suggest.
- Driving = Tadfil 20 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = This tablet should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal kidney function.
- Liver = Tadfil 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Tadfil 20 Mg Tablet may be reqirement. Please consult your physician.
Tell your doctor if your requirement persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take more than once per day
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take this drug about 1 hour before sexual activity
- Take this drug on an empty stomach
How To Store Tadfil 20 Mg
Store tablet at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze tablet unless needed by package insert. Keep tablet away from children and pets.
Looking forward to continued businessLooking forward to continued business. Very satisfied.Excellent!!