Description Of Super P Force Tablet
Super P Force Tablets is a combination medication containing Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg which is used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) and erectile dysfunction (ED) in men 18 to 64 years old.
Sildenafil Citrate is in a class of medications called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Sildenafil treats erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. This increased blood flow can cause an ED in the presence of sexual stimulation.
Patients undergoing treatment with Sildenafil to treat erectile dysfunction should remember that it does not cure erectile dysfunction or increase sexual desire.
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil + Dapoxetine
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg + 60 Mg
Super P Force Tablet Formulator = Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Super P Force Tablet
Super P Force Tablets is an oral drug used to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. These disorders are very common in men aged from 18 to 65. Each tablet contains 100 mg of sildenafil citrate and 60mg of dapoxetine.
Side Effects Of Super P Force Tablet
- symptoms of indigestion
- nasal problems (runny or stuffy nose)
- tenderness of skin
How To Take Super P Force Tablet
You should take your Super P Force tablets 100mg/60mg swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food and avoid alcohol. You should take your Super P-Force tablets 1-3 hours before planned sexual activity. For premature ejaculation, Super P-Force tablets will have maximum effect within 1-2 hours. For erectile dysfunction Super P-Force tablets work will have maximum effect within 30 minutes and last for around 4 hours. You should not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours and only if you plan to have sex.
Avoid Drug While Taking Super P Force Tablet
You cannot take Super P Force if you take nitric oxide donor medications like nitroglycerin, isosorbide, dinitrate, or nitroprusside. Before taking It, tell your healthcare doctor about all your prescript and non-prescription drugs. If you are currently taking quinidine, cimetidine, antifungals, niacin, erythromycin, high blood pressure pills, or medication used to treat an HIV, do not start taking It.
Consult your healthcare doctor to discuss your erectile dysfunction treatment options.
Super P-Force should not be combined with medications containing nitrates. It can also interact with erythromycin, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and saquinavir
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Super P Force Tablet
- Super P Force Tablet
- P Force Extra Super
- Super P Force Oral Jelly
How Does Super P Force Tablet Work?
In fact, Super P Force 160 mg aims at two problems thus containing two independent medicines. The first ingredient is sildenafil 100 mg (active component of Viagra), which is responsible for erectile dysfunction (ED) treatment by enlarging blood flow to men’s genitals during sexual stimulation. The second one is dapoxetine 60 mg, which is well-known in treating of premature ejaculation. Both pills joined in one medication help to reach 2 effects and give men more stamina in bed.
Warning During Take Super P Force Tablet
- Alcohol = Taking Super P Force Tablets with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Super P Force is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Do not drive unless you are feeling well. You may feel sleepy, dizzy, faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability.
- Kidney = Super P Force Tablets should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Super P Force Tablets may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = Super P Force Tablets should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Super P Force Tablets may be needed. Please consult your doctor before tacking medicine.
Take Super P-Force Tablets with caution if you have hypotension or hypertension, cardiac failure, deformations of the penis, sickle-cell anemia, coronary artery disease, multiple myeloma, leukemia, retinitis pigmentosa, a history of cardiac problems, stroke arrhythmia, life-threatening arrhythmia, cardiovascular problems, myocardial infarction, allergies. Do not combine Super P-Force Tablets with other medications used to treat ED.
How To Store Super P Force Tablet
Store the preparation in a closed container at a room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, children and pets.