$82 – $307
|Generic Drugs||Avanafil and Dapoxetine|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|20 Tablet S||$82||$4.10|
|40 Tablet S||$157||$3.92|
|60 Tablet S||$234||$3.90|
|80 Tablet S||$307||$3.83|
Description Of Super Avana
Super Avana is a combination medication containing Avanafil and Dapoxetine which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (impotence or ED) as well as premature ejaculation at the same time.
Super Avana tablets are manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. in the strengths of 160 mg (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets). We also have in stock Tadalift 20 mg by Pfizer which is also used for the used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Name Of Drug = Avanafil + Dapoxetine
Composition Quantity = 200 Mg+60 Mg
Super Avana Formulator = Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Super Avana
Super Avana is contraindicated for use in case of:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Renal/hepatic failures
- Mental disorders
- Application of the antidepressants or drugs containing nitrates
The use of Avanafil and alcohol is strictly prohibited because the interaction of Avanafil/Dapoxetine with ethanol may cause Avanafil side effects and severe allergic reactions.
Side Effects Of Super Avana
- sleep disturbance;
- increased blood pressure;
How To Take Super Avana
Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Use the medicine exactly as directed.
Avanafil can be taken with or without food.
Avanafil is usually taken only when needed, about 15 to 30 minutes before sexual activity. Follow your doctor’s instructions.
Avanafil can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
Do not take avanafil more than once a day. Allow 24 hours to pass between doses.
Avoid Drug While Taking Super Avana
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs as it may cause dizziness and blurred vision
- Avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your doctor
Inhibitors Of CYP3A4 Such As Cimetidine And Erythromycin Are Likely To Reduce Sildenafil Clearance. CYP3A4 Inducers Such As Rifampicin May Decrease The Plasma Concentrations Of Sildenafil. Symptomatic Hypotension When Used With Α-Blockers. Plasma Concentrations Are Increased By Ritonavir. Potentially Fatal: May Potentiate Hypotensive Effects Of Of Organic Nitrates and Nicorandil.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Super Avana
- Avana 100 Mg
- Avana 200 Mg
How Does Super Avana Work?
Avana super is a combination of two medicines prescribed to treat sexual dysfunction in males. It is used for premature ejaculation, failure to get an erection or the ability to hold an erection for the desired duration. Avana is also prescribed to treat sexual problems. It is not helpful in premature ejaculation. Store it in a cool and dry place away from the reach of children. Super Avana helps to achieve, sustain, and prolong penile erection. It significantly reduces premature ejaculations. It increases the sense of control, and sexual satisfaction in men. Super Avana has a quicker onset of action, and starts acting within 15 minutes of uptake.
Warning During Take Super Avana
- Alcohol = Patients should be informed that both alcohol and PDE5 inhibitors including Avanafil act as mild vasodilators and when they are taken in combination, blood pressure lowering effects of each individual compound can be increased. Therefore, physicians should inform patients that substantial consumption of alcohol (e.g., greater than 3 units) in combination with Super Avana can increase the potential for orthostatic signs and symptoms, including increase in heart rate, decrease in standing blood pressure, dizziness, and headache.
- Pregnancy = Dapoxetine as well as Avanafil has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category C Super Avana is not indicated for use by women. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies of Super Avana tablets in pregnant women.
- Lactation = The use of Super Avana should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your healthcare doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Super Avana Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Super Avana Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Super Avana Tablet is required.
- Liver = Super Avana Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Super Avana Tablet may be needed. Please consult your healthcare doctor.
Do not take Super Avana if you are allergic to avanafil, dapoxetine, or lactose (a type of sugar), if you have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm, or if you are taking:
- medicines for depression called “monoamine oxidase inhibitors” (MAOIs)
- thioridazine used for schizophrenia
- other medicines for depression
- lithium a medicine for bipolar disorder
- linezolid an antibiotic used to treat infections
- tryptophan a medicine to help you sleep
- st John’s wort, a herbal medicine
- tramadol used to treat serious pain
- medicines used to treat migraines
How To Store Super Avana
Store Super Avana tablets (A combination of Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine 60 mg) at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Protect from moisture and light.