Description Of Spegra 100 Mg
Spegra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of your body. Spegra 100 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Spegra 100 Mg Formulator = Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Spegra 100 Mg
Spegra 100 Mg is generally used to treat: Impotence, Hypertension
Side Effects Of Spegra 100 Mg
The following side-effects may commonly occur when using Spegra Tablet. If any of these side-effects worsen or last for a long time, you should discuss with your doctor:
- abnormal vision
- back pain
- blurred vision
- changes in color vision
- muscle pain
- skin flushing
- stuffy or a runny nose
- upset stomach
How To Take Spegra 100 Mg
Spegra 100 Mg is available as a tablet taken orally and injection to be administered through a vein. To treat pulmonary arterial hypertension Spegra is usually taken three times a day.
Avoid Drug While Taking Spegra 100 Mg
Spegra 100 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of Spegra 100 Mg medicine.
- Nitrate containing medicines
Spegra 100 Mg Tablet is not suggested if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
Spegra 100 Mg Tablet is not prescribed for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat.
Inhibitors of CYP3A4 such as cimetidine and erythromycin are likely to reduce sildenafil clearance.
CYP3A4 inducers such as rifampicin may decrease the plasma concentrations of sildenafil.
Symptomatic hypotension when used with a-blockers.
Plasma concentrations are increased by ritonavir.
Potentially Fatal: May potentiate hypotensive effects of of organic nitrates and nicorandil.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Spegra 100 Mg
50 Mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, maximum 100 Mg per dose and not more than once in 24 hours.
Elderly (greater than 65 yrs) - lower initial dose at 25 Mg.
How Does Spegra 100 Mg Work?
As soon as Spegra enters in the body it help muscles to relax of blood vessels of particular organ like in erectile dysfunction (penis). This Spegra 100 Mg medication relaxation increases the blood flow.
Warning During Take Spegra 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Spegra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Spegra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Spegra 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Spegra 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Spegra 100 Mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, contact with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if Spegra is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Spegra 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Spegra 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Spegra 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
- Liver or kidney disease
- Peptic ulcer
- Bleeding disorder
- Sickle cell anaemia
- Myloma predisposing priapism
- Recent history of stroke
- Myocardial infarction
- Unstable angina
- Anatomical deformation of penis
How To Store Spegra 100 Mg
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. Store Spegra 100 Mg at room temperature and in an airtight container.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
They are getting better with ordersThey are getting better with orders, been using them for years! Low prices, and a business you can trust.