$88 – $170
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|200 Tablet S||$170||$0.85|
|150 Tablet S||$129||$0.86|
|100 Tablet S||$88||$0.88|
Description Of Sildisoft Tablets
Sildisoft 100 Mg is brand of salt Sildenafil citrate in 100 Mg strength. It is an impotency drug used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Out of the available prescription brands available in the same salt of sildenafil citrate, Sildisoft 100 Mg gives the option of chewing tablet form of dosage which means instead of taking the pill sildisoft 100 Mg is easily chewable medicine. It cures the penis erection dysfunction in men thus helping them to experience better sexual intercourse experience. Without disappointment.
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Sildisoft Tablets Formulator = Sunrise Remedies
Therapeutic Uses Of Sildisoft Tablets
You cannot take Sildisoft Tablets if you take nitric oxide donor medications like nitroglycerin, isosorbide, dinitrate, or nitroprusside. Before taking It, tell your doctor about all your prescript and non-prescription drugs. If you are currently taking quinidine, cimetidine, antifungals, niacin, erythromycin, high blood pressure pills, or medication used to treat an HIV, do not start taking It.
Consult your pharmacist to discuss your erectile dysfunction treatment options.
Side Effects Of Sildisoft Tablets
- Stuffy nose
How To Take Sildisoft Tablets
The drug shall be taken one hour before the food or after two hours of taking food. The drug shall be taken half hour before sexual intercourse. However, the effects of drug get initiated within 15 minutes of taking the drug. The effects remain for 4 to 5 hours after the actual intake of the drug. Just take the drug as it is like chewable gum. You have to chew the drug completely and shall not swallow it with or without water.
Avoid Drug While Taking Sildisoft Tablets
- Using Alcohol
- Using nitrate-containing medicines
- Using riociguat
Till today almost 460 drug interactions have been reported with use of sildenafil citrate. Common drug interactions include,
Amlodipine, Aspirin, Lipitor, Metformin, tramadol, Gabapentin etc.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Sildisoft Tablets
- Sildisoft 100 Mg
- Sildisoft 50 Mg
How Does Sildisoft Tablets Work?
Sildisoft 100 works by enhancing the better sexual experience through proving proper erection of penis while indulging in sexual activity. The salt present in Sildisoft 100 i.e. Sildenafil citrate works by blocking the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5. Upon blocking this enzyme, concentration of cGMP is increased. The increase in level of cGMP enhances the blood flow in penis region of the body. Thus, inducing better erection and avoiding dissatisfaction during sexual activity.
Warning During Take Sildisoft Tablets
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Sildisoft Tablets is probably safe to use during pregnancy. However, there are limited human studies. Please consult your pharmacist before tacking medicine.
- Lactation = Sildisoft Tablets is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Sildisoft Tablets may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Sildisoft Tablets is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Sildisoft Tablets is required. However, inform your pharmacist if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Sildisoft Tablets should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Sildisoft Tablets may be needed. Please consult your pharmacist before tacking medicine.
Caution When Used In Patients With Anatomical Deformation Of Penis Or Conditions That May Predispose Them To Priapism (E.G. Sickle Cell Anaemia, Myeloma, Or Leukaemia). Mild, Transient, Dose-Related Impairment Of Colour Discrimination (Blue/Green) May Occur. Hepatic Or Severe Renal Impairment, Bleeding Disorders, Active Peptic Ulceration, Hypotension, Recent History Of Stroke, MI, Arrhythmias, Unstable Angina, Heart Failure Or Retinal Disorders. May Cause Sudden Loss Or Decrease In Hearing.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight.
- If irritation or allergies persist, stop the application of medicine and consult a doctor.
- Keep in proper condition and out of reach of children.
How To Store Sildisoft Tablets
Store Sildisoft Tablets at room temperature away from light and moisture. Don’t store Sildenafil citrate pills in the bathroom.