Description Of Silagress 50 Mg
Silagress 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of user body. Silagress 50 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Silagress 50 Mg Formulator = Wallace Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Silagress 50 Mg
This medication is used for,
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Relaxation of smooth muscle cells (labia minora, vagina, clitoris)
Side Effects Of Silagress 50 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Silagress 50 Mg
Take Silagress 50 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow Silagress as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break Silagress 50 Mg. This Silagress 50 Mg Tablet is to best when this Silagress medication will taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Silagress 50 Mg
Silagress 50 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of Silagress 50 Mg medicine.
- Nitrate containing medicines
Silagress 50 Mg Tablet is not suggested if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
Silagress 50 Mg Tablet is not prescribed for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat.
Tell your doctor if you are taking,
- Medicines that contain nitrates
- Medicines used for the treatment of high blood pressure or prostate problems
- Medicines used for HIV infection
How Does Silagress 50 Mg Work?
Silagress 50 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. This Silagress 50 Mg medication works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. Silagress helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Silagress 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Silagress 50 Mg with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Silagress 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Silagress 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Silagress 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Silagress 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Silagress 50 Mg Tablet is recommended by any doctor.
- However, contact with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if Silagress is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Silagress 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Silagress 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Silagress 50 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Talk to your doctor before taking this Silagress 50 Mg medicine, if you:
- Are allergic to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of this Silagress 50 Mg medicine
- Have ever had any heart problems (e.g., angina, chest pain, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, heart attack or narrowing of the aortic valve)
- Have ever had a stroke
- Have low or high blood pressure
- Have ever had severe vision problem
- Have kidney or liver problems
- Have ever had any blood problems, including sickle cell anemia or leukemia
- Have a deformed penis or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- Have stomach ulcers or any types of bleeding problems
How To Store Silagress 50 Mg
Recommended Storage for Silagress 50 Mg Tablets: Store at controlled room temperature 20°C - 25°C (68°F - 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C - 30°C (59°F -86°F).
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Manufacturer||La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Great companyGreat company, trustworthy, I had no problems purchasing from them. Will buy again with no reservations.