Description Of Silagra 100 Mg
Silagra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of human’s body. This Silagra 100 Mg pill is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Silagra 100 Mg Formulator = Cipla Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Silagra 100 Mg
Silagra that contains Sildenafil Citrate combats ED by increasing the blood flow to the penile organ. This is possible because Sildenafil Citrate suppresses the action of an enzyme phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). When PDE5 is inhibited, the level of nitric oxide is significantly raised. This eventually improves the blood circulation throughout the body, including the male reproductive system. Abundant amount of blood enters the penile shaft to make the spongy tissue rigid, thereby promoting an erection process.
Side Effects Of Silagra 100 Mg
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, blurred vision, troubled color sense of blue and green color
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
How To Take Silagra 100 Mg
This Silagra drug, as a rule, should be taken only upon the doctor's prescription. The dosage is selected individually; Silagra 100 Mg should be applied one hour before sexual intercourse. The tablet should be washed down with a small amount of water, preferably on an empty stomach. In this case, the effect of the drug comes faster and Silagra 100 Mg effectiveness increases. Silagra 100 Mg should be remembered that the drug action results in an erection only in case of natural stimulation.
The effect of the drug, as a rule, begins in 20-30 minutes of admission. This Silagra 100 Mg pills is not recommended to take the drug after a large amount of food, as this will slow down the action of the product.
Avoid Drug While Taking Silagra 100 Mg
- Females and children
- Men with Sildenafil Citrate oversensitivity
Men receiving treatment from following medicines –
- High blood pressure medicine like alpha-blocker
- Medicine for angina – Nitrates
- Medicines for prostate
Men with below-mentioned diseases –
- Renal or hepatic dysfunction
- Blood disorders
- Prostate issue
- Peyronie’s Disease (Penile deformity)
- Cardiovascular problems
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Neurological disease
Before starting to use Silagra 100 Mg, it is necessary to inform the doctor about the medications, which are taken by the patient. The doctor must determine whether the product is compatible with the drugs that the patient is already taking. This is very important, as, for example, the simultaneous admission of Silagra with, for example, angina pectoris treatment, can enhance the effect of the latter. In addition, this product should never be taken with other drugs against sexual disorder.
The Silagra is forbidden to use together with grapefruit juice since such interaction can result in undesirable consequences.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Silagra 100 Mg
Each tablet contains 100 Mg of active substance. As a rule, the dosage of the pharmaceutical product is determined by the doctor, who will take into account the patient's state of health. Initially, Silagra 100 Mg is recommended to intake a quarter of a tablet. If this amount of the drug is not enough, then the dosage can be increased. However, Silagra 100 Mg should be remembered that the maximum daily dose of the drug is 100 Mg and Silagra 100 Mg exceed is strictly prohibited due to the possibility of an overdose and the occurrence of side effects.
Each tablet has a breakline, which, if necessary, helps to divide the tablet into two parts. Silagra is very convenient in case when for the patient is enough to take only a half of the dosage.
How Does Silagra 100 Mg Work?
Silagra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Silagra 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Silagra 100 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- If you have a history of Sildenafil Citrate allergy, avoid Silagra 100 Mg Tablets.
- If your doctor has prescribed nitrates or alpha-blocker medicine and you are using it, do not use this generic medicine.
- If you are having a chronic distressing medical issue, ask your doctor whether you can use this Silagra 100 Mg Tablets ED medicine.
- The prescribing doctor advises you to avoid outdoor activities, as mild drowsiness is experienced soon after dosage.
- Silagra 100 Mg is not meant for children and women, so keep Silagra 100 Mg away from them.
- Call the doctor immediately if you suffer from any undesirable symptoms after dosage.
How To Store Silagra 100 Mg
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Quick and excellent.......Quick and excellent service. Delivery as promised. Tracked through the whole process. Definitely deserves Trust.