Description Of Sidnakind 100 Mg
Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of human’s body. Sidnakind 100 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Sidnakind 100 Mg Formulator = Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Sidnakind 100 Mg
Sidnakind 100 Mg is generally used to treat: Impotence, Hypertension
Sidnakind tablet is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension.
Side Effects Of Sidnakind 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Sidnakind 100 Mg
Take this Sidnakind 100 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow Sidnakind 100 Mg as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break Sidnakind medication. This Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet is best to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Sidnakind 100 Mg
Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this Sidnakind 100 Mg medicine.
Nitrate containing medicines
This Sidnakind 100 Mg medication is not recommended if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
Sidnakind 100 Mg medication is not prescribed for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while taking Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
Interaction with Lab Test
- Information not available.
Interaction with Food
- Grapefruit juice
Avoid using grapefruit juice in large quantities while taking Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet. Consumption of grapefruit juice may interfere with the working of the medicine in the body and the desired effect may not be achieved or there may be a delay. Discuss with your doctor in this regard before taking this medicine.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Sidnakind 100 Mg
The prescribed dose of Sidnakind is 5 Mg or 20 Mg three times a day. Administer Sidnakind doses 4-6 hours apart.
In the clinical trial no greater efficacy was achieved with the use of higher doses of this medication. Treatment with doses higher than 20 Mg three times a day is not recommended.
How Does Sidnakind 100 Mg Work?
Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. Sidnakind works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Sidnakind 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sidnakind 100 Mg with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Sidnakind 100 Tablet is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if Sidnakind 100 Mg is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Sidnakind 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have ever had any heart problems (e.g., angina, chest pain, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, heart attack or narrowing of the aortic valve)
- Have ever had a stroke
- Have low or high blood pressure
- Have ever had severe vision problem
- Have kidney or liver problems
- Have ever had any blood problems, including sickle cell anemia or leukemia
- Have a deformed penis or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- Have stomach ulcers or any types of bleeding problems
How To Store Sidnakind 100 Mg
You have to Store Sidnakind 100 Mg in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. – This Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Easy to buy........Easy to buy from, meds that match my doctor's requirements and lower prices. Fast shipping as well with tracking.