Description Of Sexigra 50 Mg
Sexigra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of human’s body. Sexigra 50 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Sexigra 50 Mg Formulator = Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Sexigra 50 Mg
This medication is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, prescribed for erectile dysfunction (impotence). The Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection long enough to perform sexual intercourse. This medication relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, allowing more blood to enter to achieve an erection. This Sexigra 50 Mg tablet can also be used in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Side Effects Of Sexigra 50 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Sexigra 50 Mg
Your dose may depend on several personal factors. You should discuss with your doctor to find out the dose that is best for you. The dose of Sexigra 50 Mg pills depends on the following factors:
- patient's age
- patient's health
- the health of the patient's liver
- the health of the patient's kidneys
- medicines recommended by your doctor
- any other medicines in use
- response to treatment
Avoid Drug While Taking Sexigra 50 Mg
If Breastfeeding = Women who are breastfeeding should not use this Sexigra 50 Mg medication.
Alcohol = Sexigra 50 Mg is being to be safe while drinking alcohol.
Seizures = Sexigra can make you feel sleepy. You have to be careful, especially while driving, while using heavy machinery, or when doing any activity that needs you to be completely alert. Sexigra 50 Mg may cause seizures in some people. Hence, you should contact with your doctor before performing any activities where a loss of consciousness may cause harm to you or others.
Tell your doctor if you are taking,
- Medicines that contain nitrates
- This Medication is used for the treatment of high blood pressure or prostate problems
- Medicines used for HIV infection
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Sexigra 50 Mg
The typical dose of Sexigra 50 Mg for adults is 50 Mg once a day as per recommandation. The maximum dose for adult patients of Sexigra is 100 Mg per day. This medication takes 1 hour for this medicine to start its action. This Sexigra 50 Mg medicine is not known to be addictive or habit-forming.
This Sexigra medicine should be used on an as-needed basis.
How Does Sexigra 50 Mg Work?
Sexigra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Sexigra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sexigra 50 Mg with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Sexigra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Sexigra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Sexigra 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Sexigra 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Sexigra 50 Mg Tablet is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Sexigra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Sexigra 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Sexigra 50 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have ever had any heart problems
- Have ever had a stroke
- Have low or high blood pressure
- Have ever had severe vision problem
- Have kidney or liver problems
- Have ever had any blood problems, including sickle cell anemia or leukemia
- Have a deformed penis or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- Have stomach ulcers or any types of bleeding problems
How To Store Sexigra 50 Mg
Follow storage instructions on the product package if available. Store Sexigra 50 Mg Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Store this medicine away from children and pets.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Good company, good prices, good serviceI have purchased prescription drugs from welloxpharma for a 1 years and never had a problem. Everything has been good quality with prices much less than are available in the USA.