Description Of Pulmopres 20 Mg
Pulmopres 20 Mg is usually used to treat sexual problems relating to men such as importance and erectile dysfunction. It helps to growth the blood flow to the penis and help one keep an erection. Apart from that, it is used to process problems like inflated prostate and help in the flow of urine. It works by relaxing the muscles present in the blood vessels. This drug does not help to prevent oneself from sexually transmitted diseases (like syphilis or HIV).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =20 Mg
Pulmopres 20 Mg Formulator = Cipla Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Pulmopres 20 Mg
Pulmopres 20 Mg Tablet is used in the medication of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
Side Effects Of Pulmopres 20 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
How To Take Pulmopres 20 Mg
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
Avoid Drug While Taking Pulmopres 20 Mg
- if you are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of tablet (‘nitrates’) used in the medication of angina pectoris (‘chest pain’). Pulmopres 20 Mg has been shown to growth the side effect of these drugs. If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure tell your physician.
- If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack
- If you have had a recent stroke
- If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- If you are (hypersensitive) allergic to Pulmopres 20 Mg or any of the other ingredients of Pulmopres 20 Mg
Food: It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at at a fixed time.
Avoid it with grapefruit juice.
Alcohol: Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further growth this side effect.
Pregnancy: It is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your physician.
Lactation: Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your physician.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Pulmopres 20 Mg
- Pulmopres 20 Mg
How Does Pulmopres 20 Mg Work?
Pulmopres 20 Mg Tablet unwind the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the growth of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and growth the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Pulmopres 20 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Pulmopres 20 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly required. Consult a physician and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this tablet.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be prevented by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be suggest.
- Driving = Pulmopres 20 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive
- Kidney = This medicine should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal liver/kidney function. Use of this medicine is not remind if the impairment is severe.
- Liver = This medicine should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal liver/kidney function. Use of this medicine is not remind if the impairment is severe.
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in pulmopres
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
How To Store Pulmopres 20 Mg
Store Pulmopres 20 Mg at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze tablet unless neeed by package insert. Keep tablet away from children and pets.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Cialis|
Great serviceGreat service. Very easy. Good communication. Product as described arrived quickly to Ans.