The use of Poxet 60 Mg
Sexual dysfunctions like Premature Ejaculation and erectile disorder have affected more than 50% of the relationships. Premature ejaculation is prevalent in more than 20 to 40% of men who suffer early ejaculation.
The early ejaculation leads to sexual displeasure and dissatisfaction among one of the partners devastating the charm of the relationship.
Poxet 60 Mg— a medical drug ensures you the opportunity for stabilizing the floundering connection with your spouse. It is rich in DaPoxet 60 Mgine— a compound known for delaying the ejaculation.
How does it work
We shall evaluate different models to understand how Poxet 60 Mg work.
- In PE body
When there’s a dipping level of serotonin hormone— the neurotransmitter responsible for inducing happiness; the human brain suffers from mental anxiety and depression.
Serotonin transporter (SERT) is responsible for deteriorating the action of serotonin.
The diminished level of serotonin compels men to have hurried sex leading to early semen release.
Also, men possessing erectile dysfunction may develop PE. As they always fear that they might lose the erection, they build a tendency for rushed sex and orgasm.
- In non-PE body
A healthy non-PE body has a sufficient amount of Serotonin chemical in the brain.
When the body receives sexual stimulation, the blood gets an influx in the penis causing penis elongation.
During the process, there’s an amalgamation between the sperm and white seminal fluid.
The blend gives birth to the semen.
When the man crosses the stimulation threshold, he releases the semen, and one ejaculation cycle gets over.
- In Potex respondents having PE
Once you ingest DaPoxet 60 Mgine— initially synthesized for relieving depression in the body, the Serotonin Transporter finds it difficult to inhibit the action of Serotonin.
As the Serotonin Transporters are blocked, Serotonin gets back to its activities in the nervous system, and the ejaculation is put on the hold.
The time taken to eject during vaginal penetration, i.e., intravaginal ejaculation latency time (IELT) is increased.
It’s been clinically sorted that Potex has more effect on the premature ejaculation than the depression.
The direction for usage
- Before leaping a step forward, we recommend you to see the medical advisor and get the recommended dose.
- The onset of the medicine is between 1 to 3 hours. Hence, it should be taken 1 to 3 hours prior to the anticipated sex.
- The effectivity of the drug stays for four hours considering the correct administration.
- It should be taken with a glass of water.
- The food doesn’t change the pharmacokinetics or the bioavailability of the drug. Hence, you may ingest it with or without food— post or pre-meal.
- Go for the prescribed route of admission— oral route if stated orally.
The path of administration
Potex medication should be administered in the oral format because it’s in the pill form. The idea of sticking to the path of admission is to preserve the overall effect of the drug in the body. Crushing or breaking the pill into the fine-powdery solution and injecting it through the intravenous route could well prove fatal due to the overdose and other side-adversaries.
Pharmacokinetics of Potex
- The fate of Potex almost remains the same in the body; despite the varying appetite, current mood, etc., i.e., the effect of the drug is barely affected by the external factors.
- However, specific tests have revealed that fat ingestion may modestly affect the efficiency of the drug.
- Also, the onset of the Potex is very marginally delayed with the ascending age.
- A few of the items like Alcohol and coffee don’t alter the onset time of the drug but makes a person more susceptible to the side-effects.
How’s your dose decided?
When you go to the doctor for PE condition, your doctor would ask you a few of the questions for determining the suitable dose for you.
To get the prescription, you should clear about all the subsisting medical conditions, the respective medicines, and help your doctor identify the cross-reactivity of all the drugs.
Stating minute details would ultimately guide you towards the correct prescription and prevent you from the medicinal threats.
Your doctors would ask you the following questions:
- Are you a beginner?
If you haven’t used Potex before— you are most likely to get the minimum dose level, i.e., Potex 30 mg. Later in the following month, you can see your doctor to discuss tolerance. If you’re an old user, you’ll have to recite your bearing power and get prescribed.
- What’s your tolerance power?
The question helps the doctor to unravel the reaction of the medicine in your body. Different bodies respond differently to the same dose volume. If you have an affirming Potex-effect without much of the side-effects, you should cling to the dose; however, if your body shows no good sign to PE or has a lot of morbid issues, you should immediately modify your treatment.
- Do you rely on any other medicines?
Extracting the existing medical condition and medication prospect give your doctor an edge in figuring out the absolute dosage quantity for you. If your current medicine cross-reacts with Potex or if you have certain chronic conditions, your doctor would minimize or refrain the prescription.
- How often do you have sex?
Multiple-sexual episodes in a day don’t allow you to have multiple-dose episodes. If you have frequent sex, your doctor would strictly bar you from taking Potex for each event. Potex is not designed to take more than once in less than 24 hours. Take it when you anticipate sex, but just once in a day.
When should you consult a doctor?
- When Potex fails to deliver the action against PE
- When Potex put forward some of the unwanted aftereffect
- When you consume more Potex than the authorized dose
The aftermath of Potex-intake
The side-consequences of Potex are mostly observed in the beginning month of the prescription.
It sets afloat some of the rare side-effects varying from respondent to respondent; however, the mass of the patients underwent through mild or moderate common side-effects.
Here are some of the extremely common side-effects:
Here are some of the Common side effects:
- erection problems
- digestion problems like constipation, diarrhea or indigestion
- concentration problems
- stomach pain or bloating
- tiredness and feeling sleepy
- insomnia and unusual dreams
- feeling and being sick
- Flushing and sweating
- shaking and trembling
- Nasal congestion
- low libido
- ringing in the ears
- vision problems such as blurring
- dry mouth
- a rise in blood pressure
Here are some of the Uncommon side effects:
- weakness, fatigue, and drowsiness
- Mood alteration to the feelings such as nervousness, excitement, apathy, paranoia or depression.
- vision problems, eye pain, dilated pupils
- Change in taste bud
- rise or drop in blood pressure
- feeling hot or abnormal
- dizziness when standing up or slight working
- difficulty reaching orgasm
- changes in heart rate
- cold sweat
- grinding teeth
Here are some of the rare side-impacts (1 in 10,000 people)
- Suddenly falling asleep
- Dizziness even after slight physical exertion
- The urge to dispelling the bowel
The biggest challenge of taking Potex or any other drug is to check whether they are reacting with the existing drug.
The active ingredient in the Potex may cross-react with the other pharmaceutical substances— which may either change the onset time of the drug or modify the fate of the drug in the body.
For a few drugs, it’s strongly recommended to halt the Potex treatment.
Potex should be avoided if you are under the salutary influence of mentioned contraindicated drugs:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
Monoamine oxidase is the primary reason for causing depression. If you are prescribed to Monoamine oxidase inhibitors for degrading the level of monoamines— you are already feeding excessive antidepressant substance to your body. The use of medications like Phenelzine (Nardil), Selegiline (Emsam), Isocarboxazid (Marplan), etc. with Potex increases the risk of drug abuse.
If you are using Thioridazine for a psychological illness like Schizophrenia and Psychosis, additional DaPoxet 60 Mgine may inflate the impact time of the drug. DaPoxet 60 Mgine is known to potentiate the effect of Thioridazine by inhibiting the metabolism of it causing faintness.
- Serotonergic analgesics
If you are directed to use painkillers such as Tramadol, your body already possess Serotonergic Agents. When DaPoxet 60 Mgine-rich Potex is induced in the body, it again intensifies the action of serotonin exposing you to dangers like high fever, muscle shivering, twitching, stiffness, tremors, etc.
If you are advised to use antibiotics such as Linezolid for diminishing the bacterial infection in the body, you should make distance with Potex. Simultaneous administration of Potex and antibiotic result in the strengthening of the excessive Serotonin level. The high Serotonin hormone may spring out issues like changing blood pressure, body temperature, and Serotonin syndrome.
- Serotonin-producing amino acids
If you are ingesting Serotonin producing amino acids in the body, you are at the brim of Serotonin. Drugs like Tryptophan balance the nitrogen and create serotonin neurotransmitters. Again, if you are taking Potex with Tryptophan, you lay yourself open to the dangers like tremors and twitching.
- Other PE drug
Make a fair distance from Potex if you are already under other PE medication.
What if you miss the daily dose
Potex is not fabricated for daily use. As the effect of the drug lasts for 4 to 5 hours, you should limit the dose to once in 24 hours.
The apparent advantage of Potex is that it’s not necessary to have it daily. Use it during the sexual activity.
What should you do in the case of overdose
Clinical research shows that it’s a well-tolerated drug in the beginners and has a flexible dose regimen.
However, the overdose is reported to have milder or moderate side-effects.
If you have overdosed and feel the side-effects mentioned above, break the medical course and rush to the doctor.
Do’s and Don’ts
- The bioavailability of Potex is mean 42. Avoid using the intravenous route of admission for a higher rate of absorption.
- It’s not for women.
- It’s not developed for kids below 18 years.
- It’s not for pets.
- Stick to the prescribed route of administration.
- Run through the patient information leaflet for other details.
- Don’t medicate yourself or get affected by others opinion. Take counsel from the licensed doctors and follow up the medical routine.
- Plan your Potex intake based on the current medication.
- Stay away from the counterfeited tablets.
- Dispose of the expired medicine away from other’s reach.
- Don’t give ideas or hand over the tablet to the people who share the same symptoms. Instead, let them know about the potential benefit of consulting the doctor.
- Don’t break or chew the pill.
- Have the pill in its original and complete form.
Where should you store Potex
- Potex doesn’t invite special treatment for storage, however; stashing it away from the direct sunlight will prevent the pharmacokinetics of the drug.
- Also, kids and pets shouldn’t reach the stored place.
Sunrise remedies are the authentic Potex makers who abide by all the rules and regulation distinguished by the FDA and federal and the local government.
The unbeaten run of Potex is built on the three pillars— clinical testing by the manufacturers and third parties, poise settling of the ingredients, and honesty of the makers.
Sunrise remedies have made sure that:
- The active substance is daPoxet 60 Mgine.
- The inactive substances have two parts.
Tablet core: magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, etc.
Tablet layer: hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), Iron Oxide Black (E172), triacetin, Iron Oxide Yellow (E172), lactose monohydrate.
Each drug is bioequivalent to each other and has the same intent and purpose by all mean.
If you are reading this, you have turned to the right page.
www.welloxpharma.com is serving the medical industry for quite some time now, and it owns the responsibility of sharing medical details and particular medication with the ever-suffering world.
We have been dropping the medical aid on the doorsteps of the millions through our online podium— www.welloxpharma.com e-commerce.
Here’s why you should consider www.welloxpharma.com as your Potex-buying partner:
- We give you the anonymity and prevent you from the public humiliation due to sexual disorders
- We are open to listening to your stories and assisting the medical curation.
- We make new medical products available to you every day at reasonably priced rates.
Stay updated on our web-portals and harvest the benefit of conversing with our experts through email IDs and official contact number.
Second order from this pharmacySecond order from this pharmacy, just as good as the first. Thanks again