Description Of Power Vegra 100 Mg
Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of your body. Power Vegra 100 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Power Vegra 100 Mg Formulator = Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Power Vegra 100 Mg
Power Vegra 100 Mg is used to treat male sexual function problems. In combination with sexual stimulation, Power Vegra 100 Mg works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.
This Power Vegra 100 Mg drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. Practice "safe sex" such as using latex condoms. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Side Effects Of Power Vegra 100 Mg
Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet may cause some unwanted effects too. In such cases, you must take medical attention as soon as possible. This is not an exhaustive list of side effects by taking this medication. Please contact with your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine Common
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Power Vegra 100 Mg
Take this Vegra 100 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is best when Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Power Vegra 100 Mg
Taken in combination with Viagra, Cialis ior Levitra nitrates can lead to potentially lethal drops in blood pressure in patient. But this list also includes some surprises: household name drugs that shouldn't be taken with ED pills - including Flomax, Provigil and grapefruit juice.
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should discuss all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
Description - Use of alcohol while taking Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of this medicine.
Instructions - Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Power Vegra 100 Mg
For most patients, the recommended dose is 50 Mg taken, as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity. However, Power Vegra 100 Mg may be taken anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity as per recommandation.
The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day as per recommandation.
Based on effectiveness and toleration, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 100 Mg or decreased to 25 Mg.
How Does Power Vegra 100 Mg Work?
Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. This medication works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This Power Vegra 100 Mg helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Power Vegra 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet is recommended.
However, contact with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Power Vegra 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Before taking Power Vegra 100 Mg, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This Power Vegra 100 Mg product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems (such as heart attack or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the past 6 months, chest pain/angina, heart failure), stroke in the past 6 months, kidney disease, liver disease, high or low blood pressure, a severe loss of body water (dehydration), penis conditions (such as angulation, fibrosis/scarring, Peyronie's disease).
How To Store Power Vegra 100 Mg
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container.
I've been purchasing my medicine .....I've been purchasing my medicine from this company for years. I'm always satisfied with the product and the service meets and exceeds my expectations.