Description Of Playgard 50 Mg
Playgard 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of your body. Playgard 50 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Playgard 50 Mg Formulator = Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Playgard 50 Mg
It is used for,
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Relaxation of smooth muscle cells (labia minora, vagina, clitoris)
Side Effects Of Playgard 50 Mg
Sildenafil Citrate 50 Mg Tablet may cause some unwanted effects too. In such cases, you must take medical attention as soon as possible. This Playgard 50 Mg is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please contact your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
How To Take Playgard 50 Mg
Take this Playgard 50 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is best when this Playgard 50 Mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Playgard 50 Mg
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should discuss all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
- Description - Use of alcohol while taking Sildenafil Citrate 50 Mg Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of this medicine.
- Instructions - Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Sildenafil Citrate 50 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
Take Sildenafil Citrate 50 Mg Tablet as per recommendation by the doctor. Do not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than prescribed. Follow the dosage regimen if this Playgard 50 Mg medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this Playgard 50 Mg medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Playgard 50 Mg
- Initial dose: 50 Mg orally once a day, as needed, 1 hour prior to sexual activity
- Maintenance: 25 to 100 Mg orally once a day, as needed, 1 hour prior to sexual activity
- Comments: This drug may be taken anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Use: Treatment of erectile dysfunction
How Does Playgard 50 Mg Work?
Playgard 50 Mg acts by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, thereby increasing blood flow through the penis when sexually excited. It also widens and relaxes the blood vessels in the lung decreasing the blood pressure in the lungs.
Warning During Take Playgard 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Playgard 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Playgard 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Playgard 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Playgard 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Playgard 50 Mg Tablet is recommended by any of the doctor.
- However, contact with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose of this medication may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Playgard 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Playgard 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Playgard 50 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Before taking Playgard 50 Mg, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This Playgard 50 Mg product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems (such as heart attack or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the past 6 months, chest pain/angina, heart failure), stroke in the past 6 months, kidney disease, liver disease, high or low blood pressure, a severe loss of body water (dehydration), penis conditions (such as angulation, fibrosis/scarring, Peyronie's disease).
How To Store Playgard 50 Mg
Store at room temperature between 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this Playgard 50 Mg product when it is expired or no longer needed. Discuss with your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.
Easy to navigate ....Easy to navigate website, I usually always find what I am looking for, prompt delivery considering the distance, courteous representatives, and exceptional quality !