Description Of Playgard 100 Mg
Playgard 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of human body. Playgard 100 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Playgard 100 Mg Formulator = Zydus Cadila
Therapeutic Uses Of Playgard 100 Mg
Playgard 100 Mg is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, Playgard 100 Mg works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.
This drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. Practice "safe sex" such as using latex condoms. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Side Effects Of Playgard 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Playgard 100 Mg
Take this Playgard 100 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is best when Playgard 100 Mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Playgard 100 Mg
- You should not use Playgard 100 Mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- User must not take it if you've had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
This Playgard 100 Mg Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. Keep a list of all the products you use and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any of the medicines without your doctor's approval or suggestion.
A product that may interact with this Playgard drug is: riociguat.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Playgard 100 Mg
- Initial dose: 50 Mg orally once a day, as needed, 1 hour prior to sexual activity
- Maintenance: 25 to 100 Mg orally once a day, as needed, 1 hour prior to sexual activity
- Comments: This drug may be taken anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Use: Treatment of erectile dysfunction
How Does Playgard 100 Mg Work?
Playgard 100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Playgard 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Playgard 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Playgard 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Playgard 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Playgard 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Playgard 100 Mg Tablet is recommended by any of the doctor.
However, Discuss with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose of this medication may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Playgard 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Playgard 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Playgard 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Before taking sildenafil, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems (such as heart attack or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the past 6 months, chest pain/angina, heart failure), stroke in the past 6 months, kidney disease, liver disease, high or low blood pressure, a severe loss of body water (dehydration), penis conditions (such as angulation, fibrosis/scarring.
How To Store Playgard 100 Mg
Store the Playgard 100 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place.
Excellent service.......Excellent service...reasonable pricing. Only wish the delivery time could be expedited...