Description Of Nicogra 50 Mg
Nicogra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of your body. Nicogra 50 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Nicogra 50 Mg Formulator = Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Nicogra 50 Mg
Nicogra 50 Mg Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, Nicogra 50 Mg will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Nicogra 50 Mg medication is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Side Effects Of Nicogra 50 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Nicogra 50 Mg
Take this Nicogra 50 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. This Nicogra 50 Mg medication is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Nicogra 50 Mg
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any of the medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
Description - Use of alcohol while taking Sildenafil Citrate 50 Mg Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of this medicine. Caution is advised by healthcare especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Instructions - Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Nicogra 50 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be discussed with the doctor.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Nicogra 50 Mg
- Initial dose: 50 Mg orally once a day, as needed, 1 hour prior to sexual activity
- Maintenance: 25 to 100 Mg orally once a day, as needed, 1 hour prior to sexual activity
- Comments: This drug may be taken anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Use: Treatment of erectile dysfunction
How Does Nicogra 50 Mg Work?
Sildenafil Citrate 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. By taking it, This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Nicogra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Nicogra 50 Mg with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Azathioprine can cause harm to the baby when taken by pregnant women. This Nicogra medication should not be used during pregnancy unless the benefits outweigh the risks. Effective birth control should be practiced while using this Nicogra 50 Mg medication. If you become pregnant while you are taking this Nicogra medication, contact your doctor at once.
- Lactation = Nicogra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the Nicogra 50 Mg drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Nicogra 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Nicogra 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Nicogra 50 mg Tablet is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Nicogra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Nicogra 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Nicogra 50 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Before taking fluvoxamine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: personal or family history of bipolar/manic-depressive disorder, personal or family history of suicide attempts, liver problems, seizures, low sodium in the blood, intestinal ulcers/bleeding (peptic ulcer disease) or bleeding problems, personal or family history of glaucoma (angle-closure type).
How To Store Nicogra 50 Mg
Store the Nicogra 50 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure the strips of the tablets should be intact and are not damaged.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Process is easy...........Process is easy, affective and cost-efficient. As long as you can think a little bit ahead and have time to wait for your shipment it will arrive.