Description Of Megalis 20 Mg
Megalis 20 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =20 Mg
Megalis 20 Mg Formulator = Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Megalis 20 Mg
Megalis 20 Mg is a prescription tablet used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, high blood pressure in your lungs) to growth your ability to exercise.
Side Effects Of Megalis 20 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
How To Take Megalis 20 Mg
Always take the drug dose as prescribed by the physician only. Never change the dosage, start, or stop using the drug without physician’s permission. Dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Always complete the dose.
Avoid Drug While Taking Megalis 20 Mg
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your physician before starting any medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking Megalis 20 Mg Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of this tablet. Precaution is advised especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Megalis 20 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Megalis 20 Mg
- Megalis 10 Mg
- Megalis 20 Mg
How Does Megalis 20 Mg Work?
Megalis 20 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the growth of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and improves the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Megalis 20 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further growth this effect.
- Pregnancy = This tablet is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this tablet.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be prevented by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Megalis 20 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Megalis 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Megalis 20 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your physician. Suitable dose adjustment and frequent clinical monitoring are advised in case of mild to moderate impairment.
- Liver = Megalis 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Megalis 20 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician. Use of Megalis 20 Mg Tablet is not remind in patients with severe liver disease.
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in MEGALIS 20MG
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
How To Store Megalis 20 Mg
Store tablet at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze tablet unless needed by package insert. Keep tablet away from children and pets.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Cialis|
Very satisfied with service and product!Very satisfied with service and product!