Description Of Megalis 10 Mg
Megalis 10 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =10 Mg
Megalis 10 Mg Formulator = Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Megalis 10 Mg
Megalis 10 Mg Tablet is used for erectile dysfunction.
Side Effects Of Megalis 10 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
How To Take Megalis 10 Mg
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Megalis 10 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a schedule time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Megalis 10 Mg
- Nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulators
- Anti-hypertensives, used to treat high blood pressure and alpha blockers, used to treat prostate disease. Your blood pressure could suddenly drop. You could get dizzy or faint
- Protease inhibitors, used to treat HIV infection, such as ritonavir
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin
Certain other drugs can interact with Tadalafil and growth the risk of serious muscle problems. So it is needed to consult your physician about the following drugs such as:
- Antidepressant such as Rifampin, Rifabutin, Rifapentine
- Antibiotic such as Clarithromycin, Erythromycin or others
- Antifungal medication such as Itraconazole
- High blood pressure drugs
- Prostate disorder drugs
- HIV/AIDS medications like Atazanavir, Darunavir, Ritonavir, or others
Ask your physician to get the full list of the drugs required to be prevented while taking the drug as they may interfere it and may cause adverse effects.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Megalis 10 Mg
- Megalis 10 Mg
- Megalis 20 Mg
How Does Megalis 10 Mg Work?
Megalis 10 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by growing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Megalis 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further growth this effect.
- Pregnancy = Megalis 10 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no side effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your physician.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Megalis 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Megalis 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Megalis 10 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = Megalis 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Megalis 10 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician. Use of Megalis 10 Mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in MEGALIS 10MG
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
How To Store Megalis 10 Mg
Store tablet at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze tablet unless needed by package insert. Keep tablet away from children and pets.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Cialis|
The service was excellent. They saved me…The service was excellent. They saved me alot of money. I will be using them more often.