Description Of Manforce 50 Mg
Manforce 50 Mg relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity =50 Mg
Manforce 50 Mg Formulator = Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Manforce 50 Mg
Manforce 50 Mg is an excellent viagra for women which is useful in boosting the sexual urge. Who experienced Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (FSAD),
Side Effects Of Manforce 50 Mg
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Blurred vision
How To Take Manforce 50 Mg
Your dose and how often you take Manforce 100 Mg will depend on the following factors:
- patient's health
- the health of the patient's liver
- the health of the patient's kidneys
- medicines recommended by the doctor
- any other medicines being used
- response to the medicine
Avoid Drug While Taking Manforce 50 Mg
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You must avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your doctor
Inhibitors Of CYP3A4 Such As Cimetidine And Erythromycin Are Likely To Reduce Sildenafil Clearance. CYP3A4 Inducers Such As Rifampicin May Decrease The Plasma Concentrations Of Sildenafil. Symptomatic Hypotension When Used With Α-Blockers. Plasma Concentrations Are Increased By Ritonavir. Potentially Fatal: May Potentiate Hypotensive Effects Of Of Organic Nitrates and Nicorandil.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Manforce 50 Mg
- Manforce 100 Mg
- Manforce 50 Mg
How Does Manforce 50 Mg Work?
Manforce 50 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Manforce 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Manforce 50 mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Manforce 50 mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Manforce 50 mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Manforce 50 mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Manforce 50 mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Manforce 50 mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Manforce 50 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Caution When Used In Patients With Anatomical Deformation Of Penis Or Conditions That May Predispose Them To Priapism (E.G. Sickle Cell Anaemia, Myeloma, Or Leukaemia). Mild, Transient, Dose-Related Impairment of colour Discrimination (Blue/Green) May Occur. Hepatic Or Severe Renal Impairment, Bleeding Disorders, Active Peptic Ulceration, Hypotension, Recent History Of Stroke, MI, Arrhythmias, Unstable Angina, Heart Failure Or Retinal Disorders. May Cause Sudden Loss Or Decrease In Hearing.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
- Patients with heart problems who take it, may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. If it is so contact your doctor immediately.
- Discontinue and seek medical advice if there is sudden vision loss or decreased vision in one or both eyes or tinnitus, dizziness or sudden loss or decrease in hearing, while taking this medication.
- It may cause liver or kidney damage; CV diseases; anatomical penile deformation; predisposition to painful erection.
- Extreme caution needed for children <18 yr, elderly, pregnant women.
How To Store Manforce 50 Mg
Store Manforce 50 Mg store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Keep this medicine away from children and pets.