Description Of Jean Siagra 50 Mg
Jean Siagra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of your body. This Jean Siagra 50 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Jean Siagra 50 Mg Formulator = Laborate Pharmaceutical Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Jean Siagra 50 Mg
- Erectile dysfunction
Side Effects Of Jean Siagra 50 Mg
- Visual disturbances
- Raised intra-ocular pressure
- Nasal congestion
- Hypersensitivity reactions (including rash)
How To Take Jean Siagra 50 Mg
This pills are available as a tablet taken orally and injection to be administered through a vein. To treat pulmonary arterial hypertension it is usually taken three times a day as per recommanded.
Avoid Drug While Taking Jean Siagra 50 Mg
- You should not use Jean Siagra 50 Mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Do not take it if you've had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
- Inhibitors of CYP3A4 such as cimetidine and erythromycin are likely to reduce sildenafil clearance.
- CYP3A4 inducers such as rifampicin may decrease the plasma concentrations of sildenafil.
- Symptomatic hypotension when used with a-blockers.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Jean Siagra 50 Mg
- 50 Mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, maximum 100 Mg per dose and not more than once in 24 hours.
- Elderly (greater than 65 yrs) - lower initial dose at 25 Mg.
How Does Jean Siagra 50 Mg Work?
Jean Siagra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood in your body.
Warning During Take Jean Siagra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Jean Siagra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Jean Siagra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Jean Siagra 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Jean Siagra 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Jean Siagra 50 Mg Tablet is prescribed.
However, Discuss with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose of this medication may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Jean Siagra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Jean Siagra 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Before taking a magnesium supplement, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. Talk to your pharmacist od medyhealthcare for more details. If you have the following health problem, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product: kidney disease. Liquids, powders, or some other forms of this product may contain sugar and/or aspartame. Liquid products may also contain alcohol. Caution is advised if you have diabetes, alcohol dependence, liver disease, phenylketonuria (PKU), or any other condition that requires you to limit/avoid these substances in your diet. Tell your doctor or pharmacist about using this product safely. During pregnancy, this product should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. Jean Siagra 50 Mg is not known whether this product passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
How To Store Jean Siagra 50 Mg
User have to Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. – You have to aware about Medicines that must not be used past the expiry date.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Manufacturer||Laborate Pharmaceutical Ltd.|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|