Description Of Jean Siagra 100 Mg
Jean Siagra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of human body. Jean Siagra 100 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Jean Siagra 100 Mg Formulator = Laborate Pharmaceutical Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Jean Siagra 100 Mg
This Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, this pills will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Jean Siagra 100 Mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart in your body. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Side Effects Of Jean Siagra 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Jean Siagra 100 Mg
Take Jean Siagra 100 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. This Jean Siagra 100 Mg Tablet is best to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Jean Siagra 100 Mg
- Do not use Jean Siagra 100 mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Do not take it if you've had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Patient under protease inhibitor treatment for treating HIV have to be careful. Protease inhibitors inhibit sildenafil metabolism. Those using protease inhibitors should limit sildenafil dose to be under one 25-Mg dose every 48 hours. The use of Siagra 100 Mg and an alpha blocker simultaneously results in low blood pressure; if the drugs are taken with at least four hours gap the effects don't occur.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Jean Siagra 100 Mg
PO- 50 Mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse. Adjust dose based on response. Max: 100 Mg/dose and not more than once in 24 hour.
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension- 20 Mg 3 times daily.
IV- 10 mg (12.5 mL) administered as a bolus injection 3 times daily.
How Does Jean Siagra 100 Mg Work?
This Jean Siagra 100 Mg medication relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood in your body.
Warning During Take Jean Siagra 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Jean Siagra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Jean Siagra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation.
- Driving = Jean Siagra 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Jean Siagra 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Jean Siagra 100 Mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose of this medication may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Jean Siagra 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. This Dose adjustment of Jean Siagra 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Before you use Jean Siagra, tell your doctor of your medical and health history including the following:
- bleeding disorder
- blood circulation problems
- cancer of blood cells (leukemia)
- cancer of white blood cells (multiple myeloma)
- chest pain (angina)
- deformed penis shape
- eye disease
- have had blockage of veins in the lungs (PVOD)
- heart failure
- high blood pressure
- high Cholesterol
- history of heart surgery
- kidney or Liver disease
- low blood pressure
- recently have had dehydration
- red blood cells disorder (sickle cell anemia)
- rigid state of the penis that lasts for more than 4 hours during sexual excitement (priapism)
- severe vision loss
- stomach ulcers
Before you use Jean Siagra 100 Mg Tablet, discuss with your doctor if you are allergic to it or its ingredients. Your doctor may prescribe an alternative medicine and update your medical records to record this information.
The use of this medicine may change blood pressure. Patients with known history of heart disease or stroke should monitor their blood pressure.
How To Store Jean Siagra 100 Mg
User have to follow storage instructions on the product package if available. Store Jean Siagra 100 Mg Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Store this medicine away from children and pets.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Manufacturer||Laborate Pharmaceutical Ltd.|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Excellent prices & great product!I received my order very quickly, within the week of ordering. I received everything I ordered and the products are working great! Was a little leery of getting medication from overseas, but was willing to try because the price was so good! I'll definitely be re-ordering!