Description Of GetGo 20 Mg
GetGo 20 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =20 Mg
GetGo 20 Mg Formulator = Overseas Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of GetGo 20 Mg
GetGo 20 Mg is a prescription tablet used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, high blood pressure in your lungs) to raise your ability to exercise
Side Effects Of GetGo 20 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take GetGo 20 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. GetGo 20 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without meal, but it is better to take it at a schedule time.
Avoid Drug While Taking GetGo 20 Mg
- Nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulators
- Anti-hypertensives, used to treat high blood pressure and alpha blockers, used to treat prostate disease. Your blood pressure could suddenly drop. You could get dizzy or faint
- Protease inhibitors, used to treat HIV infection, such as ritonavir
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your physician before starting any tablet.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking GetGo 20 Mg Tablet may growth the blood pressure lowers effect of this tablet. Precaution is suggest especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking GetGo 20 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of GetGo 20 Mg
- GetGo 20 Mg
- GetGo 10 Mg
How Does GetGo 20 Mg Work?
GetGo 20 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the growth of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and growth the flow of blood.
Warning During Take GetGo 20 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
- Pregnancy = GetGo 20 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your physician.
- Lactation = The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be suggested.
- Driving = GetGo 20 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = GetGo 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of GetGo 20 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = GetGo 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of GetGo 20 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
Tell your healthcare provider about all your medical conditions If you,
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in GETGO 20MG
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
How To Store GetGo 20 Mg
Store at temperature between (15-25°C). Keep Getgo 20 Mg out of the reach of children.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Cialis|
|Manufacturer||Overseas Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.|
Best online pharmacy around!I would recommend this company to anyone. Great prices, customer service, shipping faster than expected! Will be my only online pharmacy from now on!!!!!