Description Of Forzest 20 Mg
Forzest Tablets (Generic Tadalafil) is a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) as well as to treat the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 20 Mg
Forzest 20 Mg Formulator = Hetero Labs Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Forzest 20 Mg
Forzest 20 Mg is for the treatment of erectile dysfunction , a condition where the penis does not fill with enough blood to harden and expand when a man is sexually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. man who has trouble getting or keeping an erection should see his healthcare provider for help if the condition bothers him. medicine helps increase blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection satisfactory for sexual activity as well as to enhance manhood. a man has completed sexual activity, blood flow to his penis decreases, and his erection goes away. form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to happen with this medicine.
Side Effects Of Forzest 20 Mg
- Blurred vision
- Frequent persistent heartburn
- Flu-like symptoms
- Flow of bitter fluid into mouth
- Facial swelling
How To Take Forzest 20 Mg
Middle-aged men are advised to take drug in the amount of 1 tablet 15 to 20 minutes before sexual intercourse. This will provide a lasting erection a long time, up to 36 hours, which gives a great advantage to this remedy. During all this time, you repeatedly have sexual intercourse while not worrying about the process at all; the erection will be persistent and prolonged.
The maximum amount per day is one tablet; should not exceed this dosage. but there are some versions of Forzest which are enough just to keep them in the mouth until completely dissolved.
Avoid Drug While Taking Forzest 20 Mg
Cialis for daily use comes in 2.5 Mg and 5 Mg. Recommended dosage Cialis for ED is 10 Mg, taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity. Dosage may be increased to 20 Mg or decreased to 5 mg, based of efficacy and tolerability.
If you have an allergy to tadalafil excipients in the formulation.
If you are allergic to drugs like tadalafil or to any other drugs or foods.( Inform your doctor if you have any signs of allergic reaction rash, itching, red-swollen skin, fever, trouble breathing, swollen face etc.)
If you have kidney disease or liver disease.
If you had a heart attack within last 90 days.
If you have chest pain during sex, heart failure, abnormal heartbeat, high or low blood pressure, or a stroke within the last 6 months.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Forzest 20 Mg
Forzest 20 Mg
How Does Forzest 20 Mg Work?
The product generic name, TADALAFIL, relaxes the blood vessels male reproductive system. allows blood flow into the male reproductive organ, this helps male reproductive organ to stay stiff throughout the love-making activity. stiffness subsides after love-making, just as it is supposed to in normal conditions. Do bear in mind that this drug is not a hormone or aphrodisiac, this simply means that it works only when a man is stimulated enough for intercourse. Take Forzest tablet about one hour before you plan to have any sexual activity. Beginning in about 30 minutes and lasts for up to 36 hours, is this medication is famous for. If you take this medication after a high-fat meal, the medicine may take a little longer to start working.
Warning During Take Forzest 20 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Forcewel 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Forcewel 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Human data suggests that the drug does not represent significant risk to baby.
- Kidney = Forcewel 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment Forcewel 100 mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. Lowering dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Forcewel 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Adjustment of Forcewel 100 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Forcewel 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Hepatic Or Renal Impairment; CV Diseases; Anatomical Penile Deformation; Predisposition To Priapism; Child <18 Yr. Discontinue And Seek Medical Advice If There Is Sudden Vision Loss Or Decreased Vision In One Or Both Eyes Or Tinnitus, Dizziness Or Sudden Loss Or Decrease In Hearing, While Taking Tadalafil. Seek Immediate Medical Advice If Erection Last > 4 Hr.
How To Store Forzest 20 Mg
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Forzest 20 Mg Tablet.