Description Of Filitra 20 Mg
Filitra 20 Mg contains Vardenafil as an active ingredient, which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men. Filitra 20 Mg is a prescription only drug which may be buying from any of the leading drugstores, leading online pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores only on physician’s prescription.
Name Of Drug = Vardenafil
Composition Quantity = 20 Mg
Filitra 20 Mg Formulator = Fortune Healthcare
Therapeutic Uses Of Filitra 20 Mg
Filitra 20 Mg is an oral tablet used to treat impotence in men (erectile dysfunction). It has been shown to raise the quality of erection in men with diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure.
Side Effects Of Filitra 20 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Filitra 20 Mg
Filitra 20 Mg dose should be taken 1 hr before or between 1 and 4 hrs before the intercourse or as directed by your physician. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water/milk without chewing or crushing it.
Avoid Drug While Taking Filitra 20 Mg
Filitra 20 Mg may interact with other tablet you are already taking and this interaction can produce some side effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always discuss with your physician if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid junk food or high fat diet
- Strictly avoid taking tablet without prescriptions
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Filitra 20 Mg
- Filitra 10 Mg
- Filitra 20 Mg
- Filitra 40 Mg
- Filitra Professional
How Does Filitra 20 Mg Work?
Vardenafil (PDE-5 inhibitor) is an active ingredient in the tablet which growth the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles of the penile blood vessels hence, treating Erectile Dysfunctioning.
Warning During Take Filitra 20 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further growth this effect.
- Pregnancy = Filitra 20 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no side effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your physician.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Filitra 20 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Filitra 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Filitra 20 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = Filitra 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Filitra 20 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician. Use of Filitra 20 Mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Filitra 20 Mg helps to get and maintain an erection, but it will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
Keep out of reach and sight of the children
Consult with your physician in case of any doubt in case of dose, time, and the route of administration of the treatment.
Do not use expired tablet. Check expiry date and all the relevant information on the leaflet/ insert before purchasing the tablet.
How To Store Filitra 20 Mg
Store the Filitra 20 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not harmful before buying and while storing.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Levitra|
Great customer care!Great customer care, easy to place orders and my package arrived on time and in perfect condition! I will absolutely repurchase when I run out of my product. I highly recommend welloxpharma