Description Of Filitra 10 Mg
Filitra 10 Mg (Vardenafil) is used to treat impotence (erectile dysfunction). It relaxes muscles in the penis and growth blood flow in it, thereby helping men to achieve and maintain an erection. It may be noted that this drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases and is only used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Name Of Drug = Vardenafil
Composition Quantity =10 Mg
Filitra 10 Mg Formulator = Fortune Health Care Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Filitra 10 Mg
Filitra 10 Mg is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, Vardenafil works by growing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.
Side Effects Of Filitra 10 Mg
- Runny Nose
- Abnormalities in Vision
- Mild Dizziness
- Stomach Upset
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Severe Dizziness
- Prolonged Painful Erection
How To Take Filitra 10 Mg
You are using the oral tablet, take a 10-mg single dosage once a day an hour before sex. Men age 65 years and older can take a 5-mg dosage once a day, an hour before sex.
Avoid Drug While Taking Filitra 10 Mg
- Nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulators
- Anti-hypertensives, used to treat high blood pressure and alpha blockers, used to treat prostate disease. Your blood pressure could suddenly drop. You could get dizzy or faint
- Protease inhibitors, used to treat HIV infection, such as ritonavir
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin
Certain other drugs can interact with Tadalafil and growth the risk of serious muscle problems. So it is needed to consult your physician about the following drugs such as:
- Antidepressant such as Rifampin, Rifabutin, Rifapentine
- Antibiotic such as Clarithromycin, Erythromycin or others
- Antifungal medication such as Itraconazole
- High blood pressure drugs
- Prostate disorder drugs
- HIV/AIDS medications like Atazanavir, Darunavir, Ritonavir, or others
Ask your physician to get the full list of the drugs required to be prevented while taking the drug as they may interfere it and may cause adverse effects.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Filitra 10 Mg
- Filitra 10 Mg
- Filitra 20 Mg
- Filitra 40 Mg
- Filitra Professional
How Does Filitra 10 Mg Work?
Main active component Vardenafil in Filitra 10 Mg works sensationally well by relaxing muscles in the penile region. The ED treating solution helps in enhancing the blood flow that later helps a man in attaining a stiffer erection for best outcomes. Impotent men fail to achieve a penile erection until he is sexually aroused, the blood flow might also clearly lower and your erection might subside. The tablet in classic pills form can work well for men that have occasional and frequent issues with male impotence requirement. This solution can help an impotent man for achieving and sustaining a stiffer penile, which is perfect for the planned lovemaking session.
Warning During Take Filitra 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further growth this effect.
- Pregnancy = Filitra 10 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no side effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your physician.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Filitra 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Filitra 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Filitra 10 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = Filitra 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Filitra 10 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician. Use of Filitra 10 Mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
- In case you are consuming any prescribed or non-prescribed medication, herbal preparations or dietary supplements, consult physician before you take Filitra 10 Mg.
- Men that are allergic to medicines, food or other substances should talk to their physician before taking this tablet.
- In case you have a deformed penile like caverosal fibrosis or peyronie disease; blood cell problems like leukemia, multiple myeloma or suckle cell anemia; or any other requirement that may increase the danger of prolonged erection called priapism, avoid taking this tablet.
- Men with a history of prolonged or painful erection should take this medical under physician’s advice.
- Avoid taking Vardenafil composed medicine if you have a history of certain eye or hearing problems.
- Filitra 10 Mg tablet is not at all remind safe for consumption if you have a history of heart attack, stroke or any certain type of irregular heartbeat (long QT syndrome), or a family history of long QT syndrome.
- Mild dizziness may be observed while taking this tablet, hence avoid activities like driving or using machineries. Perform activities that required your activeness only when you are sure to perform it well.
How To Store Filitra 10 Mg
Store at room temperature between 20 and 30°C. Also, store it away from warm, moisture, and light.
welloxpharma Pharmacy is a fantastic…welloxpharma Pharmacy is a fantastic company. There was an issue with my first order, and they took care of it right away. I would recommend welloxpharma Pharmacy to everyone!