Description Of Exgra 50 Mg
Exgra 50 Mg is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used treating erectile dysfunction among men. It treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. It can be take orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Name Of Drug = sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Exgra 50 Mg Formulator = Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Exgra 50 Mg
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth injection to be administered through a vein. treat pulmonary arterial hypertension it is usually take three times a day. PO- 50 mg 1 hour before sexual intercourse. Adjust dose based on response. Maximum: 100 mgdose and not more than once in 24 hour. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension- 20 mg 3 times daily. IV- 10 mg (12.5 mL) administered as a bolus injection 3 times daily.
Side Effects Of Exgra 50 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
How To Take Exgra 50 Mg
Take Exgra 50mgTablet as instructed by the doctor. Do not consume medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this medicine at least 30-60 before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
Avoid Drug While Taking Exgra 50 Mg
tramadol during pregnancy may cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn. ... Avoid giving this medicine to children between 12 to 18 years .Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose. Tramadol systemic 50 mg Tramadol systemic 50 mg.
It is also used to reduce extra salt and water in the body caused by conditions such as heart failure, liver Does Chlorthalidone interact with other medications. chlorthalidone 50 mg tablet icon ... Find General Practitioners in Mounta.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Exgra 50 Mg
It is a prescription medicine male impotence treatment. Impotent men can use it drug to fulfill their sexual requirements. Proper care is needed when dosage of Exgra 50 Mg is concerned, it becomes fairly important to seek the appropriate dose of the drug. Doctors round world recommend a dose of Exgra 50 Mg pill once in a day. Dosage should increase the once prescribed by the doctor. Time interval between two successive doses of is 24 hours. Generic pill be consumed with a glass of water. The appropriate time for intake of this drug is half an hour prior to the love making activity 100 Mg dose should not be increased if the prescribed dose is not showing desired results. For better result to appear, an advice from a physician becomes necessary.
How Does Exgra 50 Mg Work?
Exgra 50 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor. works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Exgra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Exgra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Exgra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Exgra 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Exgra 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Exgra 100 Mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Exgra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Exgra 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Exgra 50 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Exgra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
Exgra 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Exgra 50mg Tablet is recommended. However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
Exgra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Exgra 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Do not take it if you've had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Do not use Exgra 50 Mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
How To Store Exgra 50 Mg
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Highly Recommend!I completely recommend Wellox Pharmacy. I have been using them and they are always very reliable, great customer service. I will continue to use them and I highly recommend them!