Description Of Efil 5 Mg
Efil 5 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It’s used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 5 Mg
Efil 5 Mg Formulator = Sanzyme Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Efil 5 Mg
Side Effects Of Efil 5 Mg
- Stomach pain or discomfort
- Back pain and muscle aches
- Stuffy or runny nose.
How To Take Efil 5 Mg
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Efil 5 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a schedule time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Efil 5 Mg
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any Tablets.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking Efil 5 Mg Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of this medicine.
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Efil 5 Mg. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Efil 5 Mg
- Efil 5mg Tablet
- Efil 2.5mg Tablet
- Efil 10mg Tablet
How Does Efil 5 Mg Work?
Efil 5 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Efil 5 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
- Pregnancy = Efil 5 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = No information is available on the use of Efil 5 Mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
- Driving = Efil 5 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Efil 5 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = Efil 5 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Efil 5 Mg may be needed.
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in Efil 5 Mg
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
How To Store Efil 5 Mg
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.
GOOD COMMUNICATION AND FAST SHIPPINGThe staff at welloxpharma were very helpful. GREAT communication and very fast shipping. Their prices were good too!
I am a repeat customer and will come back.