Duoble Force 100 Mg
$83 – $157
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Manufacturer||Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt Ltd|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Quantity||Add To Cart|
Description Of Duoble Force 100 Mg
Double Force 100Mg Tablet a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. helps increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used treating erectile dysfunction among men. Can be taken orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Duoble Force 100 Mg Formulator = Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Duoble Force 100 Mg
Double Force 100 Mg Tablet used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction
Side Effects Of Duoble Force 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
How To Take Duoble Force 100 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Double Force 100Mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Duoble Force 100 Mg
Take Double Force 100Mg as instructed by the doctor. Do not consume this tablet in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Following the dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Taken this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Duoble Force 100 Mg
Most patients, the recommended dose is 50 Mg taken, as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity. Based effectiveness and toleration, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 100 Mg or decreased to 25 Mg. maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
How Does Duoble Force 100 Mg Work?
Double Force 100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Duoble Force 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Double Force 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Double Force 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Double Force 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Double Force 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Double Force 100 Mg Tablet is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Double Force 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Double Force 100 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Double Force 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
The amounts of each vitamin type in multivitamin formulations are generally adapted to correlate with what is believed to result in optimal health effects in large population groups. However, these standard amounts may not correlate what is optimal in certain subpopulations, such as in children, pregnant women and people with certain medical conditions and medication.
How To Store Duoble Force 100 Mg
You should store Double Force Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Store the medicine away from the reach of children and pets.
Medicines may be prescribed for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. Do not use Double Force Tablet for conditions for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Double Force Tablet to other people who might have the same conditions or symptoms that you have. Self-medication may harm them.