Description Of Bioglandin Injection
Bioglandin 500 Mcg Injection relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. Bioglandin Injection is used for the treatment of erection disorders and improving the blood flow in newborn babies having a birth defect of the heart.
Name Of Drug =Alprostadil
Composition Quantity = 500 MCG
Bioglandin Injection Formulator =United Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Bioglandin Injection
Bioglandin Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Bioglandin Injection may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Side Effects Of Bioglandin Injection
- Pain and burning sensation in the penis
- Urethral bleeding
- Testicular pain
- Dizziness and fainting
- Increased heartbeat
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Hardening of penile tissue
- Injection site bruising and red coloration
How To Take Bioglandin Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you Bioglandin Injection. Kindly do not self administer.
Avoid Drug While Taking Bioglandin Injection
Bioglandin 500 Mcg Injection may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. Taking this medicine will not prevent you from passing a disease such as hepatitis or HIV to other people. Don’t have unprotected sex or share razors or toothbrushes. Talk with your doctor about safe ways to prevent HIV transmission during sex. Sharing medicine needles is never safe, even for a healthy person.
Take Bioglandin 500 Mcg Injection as instructed by the doctor. The form and route of administration are subject to vary depending on the intended use. It is advised to take Bioglandin Injection under the supervision of a doctor or a trained healthcare professional. Self-medication is not advised until you are very sure about the method of administration of this medicine.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Bioglandin Injection
- Bioglandin Injection
- Bioglandin 2% Injection
- Bioglandin 500 Mcg
How Does Bioglandin Injection Work?
Bioglandin 500 Mcg Injection is similar to a natural substance in the body called prostaglandin E1. It works by improving blood flow in newborn babies born with heart defects.
Warning During Take Bioglandin Injection
- Alcohol = Bioglandin Injection is not required for use in pregnant women. Appropriate precautionary measures should be adopted if your partner is taking this medicine. Contact your doctor immediately if a pregnancy is suspected while your partner is using this medicine.
- Pregnancy = Bioglandin Injection is not required for use in breastfeeding women.
- Lactation =No information is available on the use of Bioglandin 500 mcg Injection during lactation. Please consult your healthcare doctor.
- Driving = Do not drive unless you are feeling well. Bioglandin 500 mcg Injection may make you feel dizzy or faint. This may affect your driving ability.
- Kidney = There is limited information available on the use of Bioglandin 500 mcg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your healthcare doctor.
- Liver = There is limited information available on the use of Bioglandin 500 mcg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your healthcare doctor.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Cavernosal fibrosis
- Contact healthcare doctor if experience an erection longer than 4 hours
- Do not change dose without consulting doctor
- Do not use more than 3 times per week
- Have regular checkups with healthcare doctor
How To Store Bioglandin Injection
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
welloxpharma reviewWas a very good experience dealing with this company. Only issue is delivery speed, seems quite slow sometimes. If not for this my experience would be perfect