Description Of Biocaine 2% Injection
Biocaine 2% Injection is effective numbing medicine used before surgical procedures. blocks nerve signals from a specific part of the body is categorized as a local anesthetic medicine. it is also used to treat arrhythmia characterized by an improper beating of the heart.
Name Of Drug = lidocaine
Composition Quantity = 2% Injection
Biocaine 2% Injection Formulator = Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Biocaine 2% Injection
- Pain and irritation
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Cardiac arrythmia
- Gastrointestinal tract examination
- Labor pain and discomfort
- Nerve block to relieve pain
Side Effects Of Biocaine 2% Injection
- Flushing or redness of skin
- Injection site bruising and red coloration
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Cracked or scaly
- Fast heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Join pain and swelling
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet Blurred vision
- Chills or cold sweats
- Dizziness when getting up suddenly from a sitting position
How To Take Biocaine 2% Injection
It available as a solution for injection be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein or muscle.
It also available as a cream, gel, solution to apply topically.
Avoid Drug While Taking Biocaine 2% Injection
Take/Use Biocaine 2 % Injection exactly prescribed by the doctor. form of the medicine, route of administration and dosage timings and duration is very specific to your condition and hence adherence to the instructions given by the doctor is a must. Report any adverse effects to the doctor immediately.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Biocaine 2% Injection
The typical dose of Biocaine 2% Injection once day. This is maximum adult dose of Biocaine 2% Injection in a day. It takes 1 hour for this medicine is start to work. This medicine is not known to be habit-forming.
This medicine should be used on as-needed basis.
How Does Biocaine 2% Injection Work?
Biocaine 2% Injection is a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow to the penis on sexual stimulation. This is to helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Biocaine 2% Injection
- Alcohol = Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy = Biocaine 2 % Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Biocaine 2 % Injection is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Biocaine 2 % Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
- Kidney = Biocaine 2 % Injection should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. adjustment of Biocaine 2 % Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = Biocaine 2 % Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. adjustment of Biocaine 2 % Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women
- The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers
- Sildenafil Tablet may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities and also cause a sudden loss of vision
- Respiratory impairment
- Hepatic impairment
- Myasthenia gravis
How To Store Biocaine 2% Injection
Store it at room temperature (25°C), and protect from light.
Fast shipping on some itemsFast shipping. Very professional and great customer service from beginning to end... Packaged nicely and you are notified of each processing step... They are awesome!