Description Of Avana 200 Mg
Avanafil is an oral drug that is used for treating impotence (the inability to attain or maintain a penile erection), also known as ED. Avana 200 Mg is in a class of drug called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
It is an FDA-approved medication that treats erectile dysfunction in men. Introduced in 2012, this fast-acting pill is the newest treatment for erectile dysfunction. Avana 200 Mg can start working in as few as 15 minutes and lasts for up to 6 hours. In clinical trials, Avana 200 Mg has been shown to work well for most men, no matter how long the patient has had difficulties with ED.
Name Of Drug = Avanafil
Composition Quantity = 200 Mg
Avana 200 Mg Formulator = Sunrise Remedies
Therapeutic Uses Of Avana 200 Mg
Avana 200 Mg is used for the treatment of men who suffer from the problem of ED. Erectile dysfunction is an inability to achieve or maintain a penile ED sufficient for satisfactory sexual performance.
It’s important to know the medications you take and keep a current list to show your pharmacist. Avana 200 Mg can affect how other medications work. Before taking Avana 200 Mg, give your doctor a list of all the prescription and nonprescription medications that you’re currently taking. Be sure to talk to your doctor if you take nitrates, HIV protease inhibitors, oral antifungal medications, antibiotics, alpha-blockers, medication to treat high blood pressure, or other medications used to treat erectile dysfunction. If you aren’t sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist for a list of medications that cannot be taken with Avana 200 Mg.
Side Effects Of Avana 200 Mg
- Chest pain or pressure or a fast heartbeat.
- A heartbeat that does not feel normal.
- A very bad dizziness or passing out.
- An unusually bad headache.
- An upset stomach or throwing up.
- Weakness on 1 side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
- Change in eyesight, eye pain, or very bad eye irritation.
- Loss of eyesight.
- Change in hearing.
- Ringing in ears.
How To Take Avana 200 Mg
Use this drug as advised by your healthcare doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
Can be taken with or without food.
Take Avana 200 Mg before sex as told by your healthcare doctor. If you are not sure about when to take this drug, talk with your doctor.
Avoid Drug While Taking Avana 200 Mg
Organic Nitrates can interact with active components of Super Avana 200 Mg. They provoke hypotension and lead to life threatening effects. Escape alpha blockers which can also decrease the blood pressure. Alcohol can be harmful because it interacts with some ingredients of the drug. Erythromycin and Ketoconazole must not be taken during Super Avana therapy.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Avana 200 Mg
- Avana 200 Mg
- Avana 200 Mg
- Avana 50 Mg
How Does Avana 200 Mg Work?
It does not directly cause penile erections, but affects the response to sexual stimulation. Avanafil 200 Mg inhibits phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme, which is found primarily in corpus cavernosum penis.
Warning During Take Avana 200 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Avana 200 Mg is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your pharmacist.
- Lactation = Avana 200 Mg is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = = Avana 200 Mg may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Avana 200 Mg is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Bigfun 50 Mg is required. However, inform your pharmacist if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Avana 200 Mg should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Avana 200 Mg may be needed. Please consult your healthcare doctor. There is limited information available on the use of Avana 200 Mg in patients with severe liver disease.
Before you take Avana 200 Mg, speak to your doctor about your health. You should be sure to let your doctor know if you have had a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, chest pain, heart failure, heart surgery, stroke, hypertension, hypotension, sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, bleeding problems, stomach ulcers, liver damage, kidney damage, or any other medical condition. Also, tell your doctor if your penis has deformities or if you have had an ED that lasted more than 4 hours.
How To Store Avana 200 Mg
Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.
Everything was greatEverything was great. The payment process could be a little easier with a standard papal checkout.
My last order was a pleasureMy last order was a pleasure. The delivery was fast. The employees very courteous. Thank you.